Holden Cup Finals week 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know where I could watch this game online? As I've said previously, right now I'm too cheap to get Foxtel and living in Adelaide does have its disadvantages when it comes to rugby league on television (though at least we're getting the NRL finals liveon GEM or GO, not that its much enjoyment since Manly isn't there).

So if anyone knows of a pirate broadcast, please let me know.

To be fair there is a long term contract on our current 7...

True. For the next 2-5 years at least, any hotshot young halfback that comes through our junior ranks will most likely have to either sign elsewhere to play NRL in a #7 jumper, or hope that we're still short a quality 5/8. With DCE on a 'lifetime' contract its going to be hard for our junior halves.

This is my last post as I am about to leave for Moore park. I hope to see many more manly fans this evening joining me this evening.

I wish our U/20's all the best this evening.I feel the club should of done more to try and promote this game and give this team the recognition they deserve.

Go get them boys and who knows if we win they may even play eagle rock for us.. Doubt it though this is the NRL we are talking about.

Finally in the main game Easts you could not beat the bunnies last year when we wanted you to do in the preliminary final so I ask you please send those dirty filthy dogs packing tonight and again leave DES with a title as the Bulldogs coach.

Manly by 8 ( not confident at all)
Roosters by 14:)

Last edited:
Final word left up to David Health
Enjoy the game tonight fellow manly tragics:)

Manly Warringah Holden Cup Coach David Heath knows his side faces a huge test of character tonight in the sudden death semi-final against the Wests Tigers.

Having won four of their previous five, Heath says the Tigers will be very tough to beat at Allianz Stadium.

“They have a very dangerous hooker and halves combination that will be tough to deal with,’’ Heath said.

“The Tigers had a very tough match against Canberra last Sunday. They survived a lot of pressure and were able to grab a few tries and hold on for the win.”

The last time the two teams met resulted in a 44-24 win to the Sea Eagles at Campbelltown Stadium in Round 15.

“Both sides have improved a lot since then. It is semi-final football and we are going to have to be spot on with our game plan to win,’’ Heath added.

“It’s sudden death football and there will be a lot of pressure but we played under that against the Sydney Roosters in a match to secure fourth spot and we won well, so I’m very confident that the boys will be up to the task.”

The Sea Eagles will be looking to bounce back strongly following their loss to minor premiers Penrith Panthers last Saturday.

Kick-off is 5.15pm tonight.

Lets Go Manly :clap:

4mins Liam Try - out jumped TommyT
Manly 6-0

8 mins Kyle Try- bullet pass from Pratt ( great hooker sb in NRL soon)
M12-0

14 mins Luke Garner Try
M16-0

If we win, Manly v Cows next week

17mins Jesse hogged it and Thomas missed out on scoring

22mins Jesse gets a ball kicked out as he is scoring, no try and no penalty for kicking

24mins Tigers score from forward pass lead up
Manly 16-6

28mins Kyle gets out jumped
Manly 16-12

31mins Tigers knock on in goal and Liam messed the grounding, line drop out

33mins Liam backchat, warning and penalty

35mins Tigers try
Manly 16-18

39mins Kyle drops a certain try - he let one in, knocked on and gave possession for another - not his day

Half Time

41min Tt saves certain try

44mins Luke's 2nd try, great break by TT from a classic Pearsall inside pass
Manly 22-18

55mins Pratt penalty goal
Manly 24-18

59mins Pratt knocks himself out

60mins Tommyt saves another try

71mins Demo Man tackle gets us the ball back with 4 Tigers on his back

72mins Demo Man flicks it on for Kyle's 2nd try
Manly 28-18

Rain is starting, so Dogs will do the Rorters easy

77mins Tigers in following a penalty
Manly 28-22

77 mins Vidiot had 20 looks at a Tigers knock on and ended up overturning the on field call

Manly 28-22
Off to Towsville :clap::party: Love our Jersey :inlove:

Last edited:
any radio broadcasts online, no coverage over here even by official channels

Why do they keep doing this. Come in boys. They seek to loose interest and get tired half way through halves. Ps that Saunders guy the winger can't play at all.

At 16 0 up. We got ripped when that tiger kicked out and hit the manly player as he was about to score. Went downill from there

Ref screwed us. Firstly, big Addison didn't lose the ball, it was stripped. Then the offside call for the intercept was wrong. His foot was on the line when the ball touched the ground. The dummy half was just slow, that's how he got up there so fast.
Oh yeah, the first try. The tigers bloke just knocked at Saunders arm. Surely that's interference, even if he didn't flick past the ball.

Terrible defence. That Saunders kid.. I hope he's still in school. He is awful.
Kyle is usually very good, but he got upset at his failed catch on the full and has been stressing since :confused:

Both he and Liam need a chill pill and Manly need to use Jesse on the LHS more @:cool:

At least TommyT is running freely this week, although his thigh is still bandaged :)

Last edited:
Saunders was shocking in that half
Where is our normal winger
Liam knight was screaming at the boys the whole half .

We literally invited them back in this game.

We are shot unless things change at half time

Tigers by whatever they want unless our attitude changes

2V's is out here have seem him talking to our boys

Work your magic 2V's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8