Holden Cup - 2015 Round 26 Team List, Info & Result etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 26 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Cronulla Sharks at Remondis Stadium at 1:45PM (local) on Sunday (6th of September):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. JESSE BOGLE
3. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. MITCH THOMAS
6. WILL PEARSALL (C)
7. NICHO HYNES
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. NICK LYNN
11. JAMES PARKER
12. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
13. DARCY COX

14. RILEY TRAVERS
15. LUKE GARNER
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. JYI SEYMOUR

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAW:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

LADDER:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

We need to rest our players this round! We are already in the top four. Big game to start the finals series against the Panthers or Cowboys! We have a really good chance to win this...

Go Manly! Let's do some damage!

We need to rest our players this round! We are already in the top four. Big game to start the finals series against the Panthers or Cowboys! We have a really good chance to win this...

Go Manly! Let's do some damage!

I agree , we can go deep into September this year with this team!!

Will go watch them if they play a final in Sydney

After a disappointing season with first grade. I hope this team goes all the way including our nsw cup team they look like they are gelled well and they have some new faces in the team this year.
I watch the game on Friday at Brookvale....Demetriou looks too unfit a small version of Rose and was marked well.
Interesting to watch former juniors Joey Lussick who had a shocker and Charlie Taylors length of field try towards the end of the game and boy can he fly.. he palmed a few manly players off, including Liam Knight who ran across the field to try tackle him. But just put the throttle on to score under the posts. Hate seeing him in a roosters jumper
We think Tom Trbojevic has some pace but he couldn't get anywhere near him. I thought Will Pearsall had a good game and Manly should stick with him

Last edited:
Agree with most of your comments, newbie Surely, however Demetriou has been carrying a leg injury for several weeks, and went off injured against Easts. I'm surprised he has been selected this week as the game result is irrelevant.
You are doing him a disservice to liken him to Georgie. He offers a lot more. Don't forget he is a prop playing in the centres - and scoring a lot of tries.
If you want to liken him to anyone it is, imo, Chris Choppy Close. Let's hope he reaches the heights that Choppy did.

Agree with most of your comments, newbie Surely, however Demetriou has been carrying a leg injury for several weeks, and went off injured against Easts. I'm surprised he has been selected this week as the game result is irrelevant.
You are doing him a disservice to liken him to Georgie. He offers a lot more. Don't forget he is a prop playing in the centres - and scoring a lot of tries.
If you want to liken him to anyone it is, imo, Chris Choppy Close. Let's hope he reaches the heights that Choppy did.

I get that he is playing out of position,,, he is a forward,, he is playing well in the 20s as centre but its a weak piss comp,, but beyond that he would struggle to keep up with fast backs and the game itself
I have watched his games at Brooky and enjoy watching him play,, it doesn't help keeping fit when you're injured. but he struggled to breath out there,, it was a fast game
He has to get his foot in the door first for first grade status,,, like Georgie and Choppy have done,,, but has potential

After a disappointing season with first grade. I hope this team goes all the way including our nsw cup team they look like they are gelled well and they have some new faces in the team this year.
I watch the game on Friday at Brookvale....Demetriou looks too unfit a small version of Rose and was marked well.
Interesting to watch former juniors Joey Lussick who had a shocker and Charlie Taylors length of field try towards the end of the game and boy can he fly.. he palmed a few manly players off, including Liam Knight who ran across the field to try tackle him. But just put the throttle on to score under the posts. Hate seeing him in a roosters jumper
We think Tom Trbojevic has some pace but he couldn't get anywhere near him. I thought Will Pearsall had a good game and Manly should stick with him
Strange post?after the boys annihilate roosters all you want to comment on is how good Charlie Taylor played, you dismissed our big three of addison , liam, and tom. Are you a manly fan? Also at the game .did not see any fend on knight ?

Strange post?after the boys annihilate roosters all you want to comment on is how good Charlie Taylor played, you dismissed our big three of addison , liam, and tom. Are you a manly fan? Also at the game .did not see any fend on knight ?

If you were you were there,, you would have seen the big 3 couldn't tackle or get near Taylors shadow so that answers your question on me dismissing and yes a manly fan,,, Stating the facts

If you were you were there,, you would have seen the big 3 couldn't tackle or get near Taylors shadow so that answers your question on me dismissing and yes a manly fan,,, Stating th
If you were you were there,, you would have seen the big 3 couldn't tackle or get near Taylors shadow so that answers your question on me dismissing and yes a manly fan,,, Stating the facts
well if your talking about his try then sorry your right, addison wasn't on the pitch and knight and tom didn't even attempt a tackle fact.second rower for manly put him on his back all night fact mrs Taylor.but good luck to your boy

Hmmm another new poster riding young Charlie's nuts. I have seen him play and he is a talent but not in the same class as Tom T.
Thats right Taylor is in the top class that has the blistering speed,, hard running,,,tough defender,, he showed Tom a thing a two on Friday,, he got smoked.... but hey they both live in my neighbourhood and I respect them,, both got class

well if your talking about his try then sorry your right, addison wasn't on the pitch and knight and tom didn't even attempt a tackle fact.second rower for manly put him on his back all night fact mrs Taylor.but good luck to your boy
No its SurelyasdretJ1 can't you read Mr Knight

So regardless of today's result we will play the panthers next weekend as they finished 1st by 1 point.

Now to where we play will play next week who knows. I think by having a look at how the Ladder stands we will get the opportunity to see our U/20's in Sydney next week( my prediction is we play before the dogs vs Rabbits on Saturday night at ANZ).

I know we all feel let down by our 1st grade squad but our U/20's side is in a great position to go deep into September( bonus having the 1st final in Sydney).

Great start by the young blokes, Tom just being rested I hope.
I believe he'll be back playing NRL today though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8