Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Safe to say he is the slowest halfback in the history of the game, but he could possibly be the slowest player in the history of the game

He was in the clear in the 1st half, and ran like a double amputee, then in the second half watching him chase Beau Scott was like watching Dave Hosking pursue Shane Whearett

Can he go to the bulldogs now.  I am looking forward to DCE playing next year as we will have a half back who can run faster than out props.

Hodkinson is a lock playing half back. 

waste of space he is clearly already thinking of playing for the dogs and how to spend the money

I don't think his mind isn't on it, he's just a young half who needs to develope. I'm not a fan of his passing either and I'd love to see DCE get a go. Unfortunatley we need to win two from the next three so I can't see Des doing it.

Doesn't have a lot of spark in attack, maybe too much weights not enough speed work as Jake the Muss would say. I thought he got involved a bit more tonight, but he doesn't threaten with ball in hand much.

what attack, all he does is passes it to Glenn!! frigging slow, misses tackles, sorry, glad he is going, might as well put Bailey in there, does he ever run the ball?

Darren link said:
what attack, all he does is passes it to Glenn!! frigging slow, misses tackles, sorry, glad he is going, might as well put Bailey in there, does he ever run the ball?

Don't you DARE do that to us ! ;)

Darren link said:

NOOOOOO !!!!

Yup. You don't win the Dally M, and captain a GF team that wins 40-0 against cheaters without it.

He is injured!! Definately not 100%. He tore his hammy in the Tigers game and has not been himself since. Less touches, less kicks and less tackles..we are playing a man down because Des won't change the halves at this time of year...SIMPLE

We would have been in a lot better position if Ox was out there this year with Foran there to take a lot of pressure off him. Ox did show some passion and guts especially when it was needed. We dont have that leadership anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6