• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
piss Hodkinson off to the dogs now, he was too busy thinking about how to spend his 800k and not winning the game, poorest game from him this season

I've said before on that other forum, and got a kick in the guts for it, Hodko is not the real deal.  Jamie Lyon was making the new halves pairing look good at the start of the year.  He was always in the middle organising.  I got to the cowboys game and watching live, it stood out like dogs balls that he was controlling things.  He didn't come back on in the 2nd half and we almost blew a great lead and Hodko was so ****, Glenn Stewart was doing a bit of 5th tackle kicking.  I know Foran was also out, but Hodko is not yet able to take control of a game.

Bring DCE up as soon as possible.  He needs to be ready and have as much nrl experience as possible for next year.  He can't be any worse than Hodko.

I thought Kingy went well tonight backing up from origin.  Perry was crap!

Yes yes yes get DCE into firsts and blood him now. This season is ****ed because our so called play maker wants to play elsewhere. Well good luck and count your dollars because you wont be getting another contract like that ever again. **** him off NOW Des the guy is ****house. No heart no commitment go and play at the ****en dogs now where you belong you ****en dog.

i think put lyon no.6 and foran no.7 for the rest of the year when that was the roster at the start of the year we only lost by 2 points the first two games....

mickqld link said:
Yes yes yes get DCE into firsts and blood him now. This season is f**ked because our so called play maker wants to play elsewhere. Well good luck and count your dollars because you wont be getting another contract like that ever again. f**k him off NOW Des the guy is s**thouse. No heart no commitment go and play at the f**ken dogs now where you belong you f**ken dog.

Not happy tonight mate??? ;)

Dan link said:
Hodko was not to blame for that loss

He is no organiser like Ox was - we might like to have a go at Ox most of the times but his organisation would have set at least 2 or 3 tries in the first half when we had all that posesion

He's not to blame for the loss, that's for sure. But he adds nothing. It's time for the Cherry Bomb.

You never like to blame a player for a loss, but Hodkinson tonight lost us the game. As far as I'm concerened, ever since his new contract was mentioned he has not played a good game (yeh, he got lucky with a couple of field goals but did sweet FA before them)time for Lyon 5/8, Foran 1/2 back.

Dan link said:
Isn't his job it is forans

Isn't his job???? Well what the **** is his job. Hit ups?? Tackles??? Isn't that what our ****house forwards are supposed to be doing. **** I 've been watching this game for 35 years and have never seen a team that didn't require it's halfback to do anything but kick,set up plays and be the general. The guy is ineffective in all those areas and the dogs want to pay him $270000 a season for that **** no wonder they are running down near the bottom. Can someone please get some tarzans grip for Chocs butter fingers.

He is halfback and that is his job and when we are lacking he needs to use other options which he doesnt. His kicking is almost the same as Ox's as last year.

TBH he is not a half but a ball playing lock.. Goodluck at the Dogs next year with a coach who drops players when they are not performing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2