Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183483.msg265206#msg265206 date=1275558090]
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=183483.msg265191#msg265191 date=1275551729]
He has been the dominant attacking player but not the organiser - something he may grow into but looked lost in round 1 and didnt seem to have gotten over it playing for the kiwis.

What about the other 10+ rounds ?? He has certainly been more dominant in the first receiver / playmaker / organiser role than Hodkinson. Who are you suggesting has been the key organiser if Foran isn't doing it ?
[/quote]

Oh you mean the rounds where he was playing as a 5/8??

There is still a difference although not as much as 20 years ago. Lockyer and Marshall have also tried half back before as experienced dominate 5/8's and not been any more than a stop gap, the same thing that Foran has looked like in his games.
[/quote]

I wasn't asking about who was wearing number 6 or 7, or whether they were playing half or 5/8, first receiver or second receiver, I was just wondering who you thought was doing all the organising seeing as in your opinion it isn't Foran.

For the talk of what he was doing in the test match, the number on the back meant nothing, the game plan was based around a right side half, and a left side half, not an official 6 or 7 role

Anyway, just to throw a bit more into this topic, just reading RLW where it is reported that we have offered Cherry Evans a 2 year contract, they must see something in him

That doesn't sound too good as Manly won't know the salary cap changes by then.

Rex link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183483.msg265208#msg265208 date=1275559356]
If the salary cap increase means we can offer more, doesn't it stand to reason so can 15 other clubs?  Strange logic to be giving the media. 

Please don't quit your pizzeria to become a Manly contract negotiator.
[/quote]  You're 12 months behind the times, but anyway ........

I see the point has gone completely over your head.

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=183483.msg265345#msg265345 date=1275643433]
Announcement by Tuesday

i am assuming the annoucement is that he is gone
[/quote]

No. Announcing that MWSE have finally found a pen that works and Foran is signing that 3 year contract that has been sitting around for a month awaiting his mark. 3rd party deal with Bic to be announced at same time.

Let's hope that Keiran's announcement is incentive enough to encourage TH to stay.

TH is definitely worth $250k a season, even having only played 9 games. His combination with Foran is worth at least that in the success they could achieve in the next 3 years, mixing BStewart in there too from next season... it would be a HUGE shame if we missed out on signing him!

Harrison was a manly junior before leavnig 4 or 5 years back.  Had big wraps in the 1st season of the 20's but not been sighted since.  Think he has been injured.  From reports I have read on him is that he is a real workhorse backrower now. 

Harrison was a gun junior, but he's considered a bit small. Needs some bulk! Great worker though. And he's from the Fatty Vautin school of hair colours.

Imagine another hard-working ranga in Manly colours again!

Watching the Dogs on Friday night, just how pathetic were they.  Kimmorley was just plain bad.  Anybody wanting to go there would have to have second thoughts. 

willstyles link said:
Harrison was a gun junior, but he's considered a bit small. Needs some bulk! Great worker though. And he's from the Fatty Vautin school of hair colours.

Imagine another hard-working ranga in Manly colours again!

S Rodney not red enough?

The club should bring him in today and give him the best and last offer and give him until 6 pm tonight to except or not. It is obvious that he has contract talks on his mind and not winning football games

Just watching Luke Dorn score his 2nd try of the match over in the UK, lets bring him back !!! Who can forget the miracle pass up at Suncorp haha

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Just watching Luke Dorn score his 2nd try of the match over in the UK, lets bring him back !!! Who can forget the miracle pass up at Suncorp haha

no thanks i`d take orford before him..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4