• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
..He tries....but like 99.9% of the population..........he's not a first grade rugby league player.
He showed tonight why we need Ballin.
His file should be stamped "never to play first grade again".

Once again it goes to show the importance of Matty Ballin. He may not be the quickest, but his defence and service from dummy half is second to none!!

Even if Ballin shares the role next year, he still needs to be there every game (I believe). Today against the roorters the service from dummy half looked flat, unorganised and nowhere near as smooth as when Ballin is out there.

What's Parcell like? Anyone got any raps on him? Seen virtually nothing of him.
Parcell is awesome, he's the fittest player at the Broncos, he's lightning quick out of dummy half, great defender gives great service and can create a try off his own back. I'd describe him as a young Matt Ballin but a little more creative and much quicker albeit a little smaller. Kid will play for Australia.

Once again it goes to show the importance of Matty Ballin. He may not be the quickest, but his defence and service from dummy half is second to none!!

Even if Ballin shares the role next year, he still needs to be there every game (I believe). Today against the roorters the service from dummy half looked flat, unorganised and nowhere near as smooth as when Ballin is out there.

You're right.
Even at his age, Ballin plays a vital role.
Hodges throws balloons and the extra second it gives the defence and the time it takes from the first receiver makes a MASSIVE difference.

There is no way I'd have Hodges at 9 next week. Play DCE at 9 and bring someone in to partner Foreign.

You're right.
Even at his age, Ballin plays a vital role.
Hodges throws balloons and the extra second it gives the defence and the time it takes from the first receiver makes a MASSIVE difference.

There is no way I'd have Hodges at 9 next week. Play DCE at 9 and bring someone in to partner Foreign.
Please do not put DCE at hooker, he's banged up enough as it is! Maybe chuck Hiku in there.

What's Parcell like? Anyone got any raps on him? Seen virtually nothing of him.

I have massive wraps on this kid probably the fastest hooker in the game and very fit. A good defensive game and is only young and will develop other things such as a kicking game and he has a passing game but isn't quite 100 percent just yet. He will be a great foil for Api and his smart kicking game and passing game, while Koroisau guides the team like a fullback, matt will come of the bench and explode he is pretty much a halfback playing hooker.

Easy to have a crack at Hodges who was thrown in against a team that ripped us apart, Matty B would not have made much difference tonight, we were pedestrian and they were so fast and strong. To be honest we were light years away from them and that is the standard we need to aspire too. We need a dummy half who has a go at the line and wins penalties for us.

i thought he wasnt too bad, actually. Demonstrated a bit of zippy play and creative blind side attack. Roosters are comp favs, and the whole team just couldn't keep up with them. No point in blaming any one single player.

Thought Hodges was terrible tonight - service seemed slow motion - sad to say but genuinely not first grade - amazing how much we miss Matty B when not there - says it all the man is a deadset gun but hasn't got the wraps he deserves over his career

Thanks for the info guys, seems the kid might be dynamite, hope he gets a fair crack, I am keen to see him play.

Looks like Hodges had been doing some training with Fulton.....just the wrong Fulton.

Hodges looked bad like any player who has played NSW cup all year & then thrown in against a gun Roosters oufit who make most players look ordinary....how good are Lyon & Matai yet looked average at best in that game.
There are plenty of reasons Manly have both Api & Parcell for 2016 however, as they will bring about a better structure, as Hodges flaws revolve around lack of direction, where his unpredictability is so loose & is simply a part of his game....can work against soft sides who have been bent over in the ruck, but no genuine contender with a tough willing pack.
Barrett obviously is looking for more spark around the ruck & will look to a faster game plan...lacking in 2015 in many games - giving these youngsters a chance to join the fight for 9.
Ballin lacks the zip of these 2, but is still 1 of the games elite 9's imo, as he usually supplies the halves perfectly & his defence & work ethic are super.
Keep in mind the attacking option from dummy half will only work on the back of good go foward - so hopefully NO injuries & maybe another signing can help this area - thats if any other team than Roosters are allowed to sign top shelf players....

Matty will be out of the squad doing rehab on his reconstructed ACL until at least round 12 I would imagine.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4