Hodges - Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fact is Ballin is the same reliable workhorse who has been a key component in well oiled machine but 2 Key things have changed.
*The dominent aggressive pack around him is gone, minimising his influence from dummy half as a proactive distributer taking the game past the advantage line & then finding a 6 or 7 at speed against a staggered retreating defence.
*The speed of the modern game conflicts with his style as he is still that tough hardworking footballer & has never had the explosive qualities of the Luke, Segeyaro type, he is however a quality player who, like the halves is struggling behind a beaten pack.
Ballin has not dropped form - the game has changed & the Manly team is far weaker in 2015 all over the park for reasons that can & can't be helped.
Hodges definately picks up the tempo & has the attributes for todays dummy half.....a fair way of The Lukes & Segeyaro's but give the kid a go - playing super under the circumstances for a youngster with limited opportunity.

another so called supporter, quit when the going gets tough. thank god you were not around in our early years. If you only like winning go see if you can be happy with some other team but remember a true manly supporter should never quit its in our blood till we die. go the mighty eagles we will soar again when all the injuries and consternation over players has ended until then bring it on. if we do win the spoon we will have won every trophy this is the only thing we have never won. be positive it could be worse we could still be the northern eagles.
65 years a supporter,
HERE HERE ...I have said i may not watch the next game ( cant watch them all anyway , got to work ) but i will NEVER give up on my team , its times like this the team need us the most .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6