Hmmmm I wonder who this could be?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
From our ole mate buzz rothfool
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-cronulla-sharks-get-300k-sponsor-bonus/story-fni3gol8-1226703432849

There is a worrying rumour doing the rounds about how one of rugby league’s most respected officials recently covered up an absolutely terrible off-field incident.

If it gets out, it will cost him his job. Stay tuned.

I think I know who and what he's referring too. In unrelated news I'm off for a COKE I'm thirsty :D and might have to get my haircut tomorrow by a male hairdresser :D

Someones going to have to spell it out for me, in full. Im out of the loop re which NRL players like dabbling in class A's

And

Which former rugby league superstar was spotted pashing another man in a bar recently.

How do we know? Because we’ve seen a photo. And why won’t we publish it? Because he’s a married man.

Apparently the official's recent promotion had made others so green with envy that they will not have bergers with him any more.

Really in this day and age who cares?

Let them sack him if the rumors are true and he'll have grounds to sue for discrimination

You know it is not a Manly official.

There is no way that Rothfield would call Manly officials respected...

So if someone goes out on benders that last three days or more of continuous drinking, partying clubbing people never thought that they were having some sort of chemical help with this feat?
Really how else does one party for days /weeks on end only drinking alcohol?
I hope the turd does come crashing down into the sewer that he truly deserves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4