Hitman Hargraves- what happened??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only big hit he put on was on DCE and it resulted in a great offload that was swung out to the left and Fozza scored a cracker!!

Hitman Hargraves what happpened ?  Who cares he dosent play for us any more ;D

BOZO link said:
Hitman Hargraves what happpened ?   Who cares he dosent play for us any more ;D
-
Neither does 95% of players in the NRL - called the opposition.  Whats your point?? ::)

DSM5 link said:
Really Kiwi?  I would have offered Menzies anything to break that scumbags playing record.  For mine, I can't see why it wasn't. 

Just following your Orford logic mate

JWH gave away a penalty with about a minute to go before halftime which led to a bulldogs try. Just emphasising that the club made the right decision. He looks ordinary.

swoop link said:
JWH gave away a penalty with about a minute to go before halftime which led to a bulldogs try. Just emphasising that the club made the right decision. He looks ordinary.
The point of the thread -  a talented tough man overrun with niggle & penalties - Swoop gets it......

Rusty link said:
The reason so many are annoyed is that JWH represented the next generation of Manly forwards, at a time when every one thought we would struggle to find any. Now that clearly is not the case, and given the way he is playing I would rather any of the bunch that ran on to the field in our colors last week.

JWH is alright, but it just shows that our youth program here at the club is that good that within a year the players we lose are replaced and exceeded. JWH just highlights the brilliant job Crusher is doing.

Maybe, that is why we released him. We probably offered what we thought he was worth and weren't going to match the Roosters offer.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=187017.msg326243#msg326243 date=1300774998]
Really Kiwi?  I would have offered Menzies anything to break that scumbags playing record.  For mine, I can't see why it wasn't. 

Just following your Orford logic mate
[/quote]
Touche

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7