1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitman Hargraves- what happened??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by maxta, Mar 21, 2011.

1. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    Wasn't he meant to dominate & bash us into submission??
    Was he on the field??
    The only fowards who competes were Masoe & big Frank till Fozza clobbered him.
    Good to see our fowards give it to them with good old fashion have a go attitudes....

2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,342 / 111
    And in #14 Jared Where The Cash Goes.

3. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,468 / 80
    He dominated George Roses palm.
    :)

4. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    He seemed distracted.  I think his aunt Flo was in town.

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    Don't understand the hatred for the bloke, not like he left us on bad terms. In fact if he had been retained I'd wager that most on this forum would be bagging him for his so-so defense.

The bloke left for a substantial pay rise, most of us would do the same if the offer was on the table. My long winded point is that there are other Rooster's players far more deserving of our scorn.

6. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,468 / 80
    He left when he was still required - hence our scorn - if he had left when we decided he should go then well & good. If he left & went overseas we wish him well. etc etc. We gotta have it all our way.

Fickle - hell yeah.

:)

7. mozgrame

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
  8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    How about the shocker Bani had for the Cowgirls this week?  JWH, Burns, Bani - all good examples of dross we manage to offload to other NRL outfits.

9. mozgrame

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Agreed, but i still have a soft spot for Burns.

10. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    A soft spot huh! is that before or after seeing Travis photo in the Sunday Telecrap.  :-X  :eek:  :D

11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    To this day I am unable to figure out why the NQ accepted the Bani-Farrar trade. Awful decision on their part.

He is a player that I'd like to see do well though. The bloke absolutely killed it before he got injured in the 07 off-season. Sport is cruel I guess.

Burns is another decent player who earned himself a solid payout by playing in a Manly team that made him seem better than he is. Would still take him back as a bench utility in a heartbeat though.

12. King

King Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 3
    Does anyone else think JWH looks like he is playing underweight? I reckon he has lost close to 10kg and it has affected the way he plays.

13. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    Does anyone think Jared Weak as piss Handbag is up to NRL standards? At this stage he's not.

He's good for a couple of shoulder charges and gives away a few penalties. Glad we didn't keep him.

14. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    The reason so many are annoyed is that JWH represented the next generation of Manly forwards, at a time when every one thought we would struggle to find any. Now that clearly is not the case, and given the way he is playing I would rather any of the bunch that ran on to the field in our colors last week.

JWH is alright, but it just shows that our youth program here at the club is that good that within a year the players we lose are replaced and exceeded. JWH just highlights the brilliant job Crusher is doing.

15. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    This post was not a we hate Jared thing - more the fact he pretended he would belt us up - which imo was far from anything i seen. To be honest i like his enthusiasm but lots of the tough stuff in his game is niggle & grubby stuff - he will come good & maybe 1 day truly be the intimidator he talks himself up to be - just wasn't against the Seaeagles.

16. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,902 / 27
    Sundays performance certainly would have wiped that "just pumped the neighbours cat" smirk of his face.
    I still think he'll develop into a good player, he just needs to let his game do his talking for him.

17. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Swoop's right, JWH's a liability in defense and gives away a few penalties in every game.  No loss to us as I've always posted.  Actually Bani had a great 1st game in Brisbane, scored a try and caught the high ball.  Can't be consistent is his problem.  Burns, up and down, same old same old when he gets a bit cranky.  No loss any of them.  If they were any good we would have kept them.  Same with Orford.     

18. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Yes i do, looks a lot slimmer than last year, doesnt seem to be working.

As for bani, watching the 08 highlights of him prior to injury shows you what he can do, was a try scoring machine but has never found that form again.

19. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Same with Menzies too ?

20. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Really Kiwi?  I would have offered Menzies anything to break that scumbags playing record.  For mine, I can't see why it wasn't.