Hitler reacts to Manly's 2016 draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It should be sent to dear Toddy.
I did send it too him via twitter. he didn't respond. I did meet up with a mate who works for NRL, I showed him the clip and he said he was actually having a meeting with Bozo, trent and scott penn the next day to talk about their draw. At the end of the day, its really Channel 9 who **** us over. Manly doesn't rate so we get lots of monday games, simple as that.

I have seen many different versions of this and it never gets boring.
Exactly what I was thinking. This one's a pearler (sadly for the wrong reasons).
I reckon that's a cop out we don't rate. We're definitely hated, and opp fans will tune in with the faint hope of rolling us. Seriously there is no way we rate worse for 9 than the Titans...@:worried:

Exactly what I was thinking. This one's a pearler (sadly for the wrong reasons).
I reckon that's a cop out we don't rate. We're definitely hated, and opp fans will tune in with the faint hope of rolling us. Seriously there is no way we rate worse for 9 than the Titans...@:worried:

Have you seen how many games the titans have on 9 this year?

Hate to do it to an 80s classic, but 9 can use this as their pre-game promo for everyone bar the Broncs,dogs,rabbits,tigers.
You'd think James would be keen seens as though he features in the clip @ 1.38.....a youthful and very happy Zorba on bass too!

Last edited:
Ridiculous excuse by the NRL - just televise the Manly Games that feature the high raters like Rabbids, Tigers, Dogs , Drags and Broncs :lightbulb:
There are two teams per game, despite Rabs commentating only on his fave one :banghead:
I agree, considering they are all about growing the game. Showing the same channel 9 favourites each week doesn't help

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2