History won't repeat against bigmouthed Manly - Thurston

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jimmy Jazz

Reserve Grader
Thank you JT, pin it up on the boys' dressing room.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/north-queensland-cowboys/history-wont-repeat-against-bigmouthed-manly-thurston-20120912-25rxe.html

We probably talk more than other teams because we are intelligent enough to string a sentence together.

"I think the only way we'll lose is if we're our own worst enemies. Our last five weeks have been great and we're building to something pretty special."

Cant be saying that , hope that comes back to bite him and we niggle and beat them by 40!

I hope everyone in the Cowboys team is as cocky & smug as Thirsty. I doubt Glenn Hall will be.

Mals said:
I hope everyone in the Cowboys team is as cocky & smug as Thirsty. I doubt Glenn Hall will be.
Thurston is not just cocky he is also a cock holder

Geez, you must have a trap on you if Thurston calls you a big mouth. The bloke almost has a flip top head!

Jimmy Jazz said:
Thank you JT, pin it up on the boys' dressing room.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/north-queensland-cowboys/history-wont-repeat-against-bigmouthed-manly-thurston-20120912-25rxe.html

Does Thurston's forearm look a bit odd in that photo?

"They're the premiers. You can't take them lightly," Thurston said. "The Bulldogs are a great team, you can't discard Melbourne as well. It's sudden-death football. The stakes are very high. (But) all we can focus on now is Manly."..... after this weekend they can focus on mad monday.

Dont be too hard on poor Thurston. He knows history is against him and the only way his team can beat Manly is to get them off their game. The only danger is having Lyon absent because its through the centres that JT and Bowen make their breaks. Without that advantage the Cowboys will struggle and JT knows this could be his last opportunity to make a play for a premiership medallion. Lets feel compassion for the poor bloke.....I know I feel sorry for him.

One of my favourite memories is 2007 Prelim final. Thurston whinged all night, and after the game, and us blowing them off the park, cried like a 6 year old. Hopefully, we'll see more of that on Friday night.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I keep having this sickening feeling it's going to be third time lucky for the Cows.

North Queensland have a champion adulterer in their side. Much worse than any group of champion sledgers.

We all now who it is.

Facile attempt to attract extra attention on our team from the refs. This week though, our team will be focussed on playing football, in champion mode, and we'll be a bit too much for the cows to bear.

Glenn Hall has a career in the Navy as a Submariner tied up after his NRL duties as he know the call "Dive, Dive, Dive"......

We're sexy and we know it. Niggle, niggle, niggle, niggle, niggle, yeah!

Attachments

• niggles.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4