Hiku re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to say , Hiku has shown great composure since his debut. His form during the contract saga has been top shelf.

Yes hope it's confirmed officially this time!

Thought we had Peta's signature awhile ago.

Look forward to see how he evolves over the next few years at least.

And yeah, definitely get the pen to Ferris before he has too many more MOM performances!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles utility back Peta Hiku has re-signed with the Club for a further three years, keeping him at the Club until the end of the 2017 season.

The 21-year-old joined the Sea Eagles in 2013 on a two-year deal and has made 22 appearances for the Club, while also debuting for New Zealand in the recent ANZAC Test Match.

The Sea Eagles brought the talented Kiwi across from New Zealand last year and the young utility is pleased to have secured his future with the Club.

“I’m really happy to have re-signed with the Sea Eagles,” Hiku said.

“The Club gave me the chance to prove myself in the NRL, so it’s nice to know I’m here to stay and I’m really looking forward to the next few years.”

“I’d like to thank the Club for the opportunity, as well as the members and fans for their support as always.”

Very very positive news!! He's got a good future this kid. What I like is he's tough, he doesn't shirk any of the hard work. I think his passing and finesse side of things needs to improve, but can you get better outside backs to help him? Killer and Snake?

Good job Manly.

Good signing. Congrats on choosing to stay at the world's best NRL club Peta.;)

Great news to keep Hiku. He has a lot of talent and i hope he stays a Sea Eagle for a very long time

dowdz said:
Great news to keep Hiku. He has a lot of talent and i hope he stays a Sea Eagle for a very long time

The fact he has stayed in spite of the huge money being offered by the Warriors is a good sign that he has bought into the Manly culture already, and will want to stay at Manly for a long time.
Also, how good is it to see yet another fullback knock back an offer from Despot and the scumdogs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6