Hiku named for Kiwis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
http://www.nrl.com/kiwis-test-team-named/tabid/10874/newsid/77972/default.aspx

Well Done Peta!! You deserve it.
:D:D:D

The full Kiwis squad for Anzac Test on May 2 is:
Gerard Beale, (St George-Illawarra Dragons), Adam Blair (Wests Tigers), Jesse Bromwich (Melbourne Storm), Kenneath Bronwich (Melbourne Storm), Greg Eastwood (Canterbury Bulldogs), Tohu Harris (Melbourne Storm), Siliva Havili (NZ Warriors), Ben Henry (NZ Warriors), Peta Hiku (Manly Sea Eagles), Isaac John (Penrith Panthers), Shaun Johnson (NZ Warriors), Simon Mannering (NZ Warriors), Sam Moa (Sydney Roosters), Jason Nightingale (St George-Illawarra Dragons), Kevin Proctor (Melbourne Storm), Martin Taupau (Wests Tigers), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Sydney Roosters), Dean Whare (Penrith Panthers)

He would of been the first one named after today's performance.
I love watching this guy play he gets better every game.
Congrats Peta.

Yes and DCE on bench for Aussies, but apparently he comes from the Manly Warringah Seagulls.

Fluffy said:
crap - gonna increase his value

but well done, like where he is going and think he will take over from Killer long term

from reports i've read he has already agreed to terms, just having trouble finding a pen

HappilyManly said:
Why would Blair get a spot and Horo miss out :huh:

Congrats to Hiku :)

God no, we can't have Horo becoming a test player or Greenf..k will have a field day making sure we couldn't afford him as well as hiku.

4 tries in a game and selected in his National Squad - no time like the present to make the announcement and put a smile on Manly Fans' faces :idea:

Peta couldn't have picked a better day to have a blinder eh?
Congrats to him and Cherry of course.

I know it's selfish but I'm glad Choc and Snake etc are overlooked. Fair enough they'd all still do the job if picked but to me they have nothing left to prove and a premiership to win!

Maria and Skiddy Dowell must be spewin'! LOL

Also congrats to Dunamis Lui and JSL for making the Samoa squad. I've been critical if Lui but thought he had his best game for us so far today.

Hooray!

Congrats to Peta!

And also DCE

Boy the aussie team is starting to look like a few players could *ahem* move along.

and all the other's I've forgotten but HM will post and let me know!

:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4