Hiku madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This has to be rubbish. The dollar differential between what we pay Hiku as to what Graeme wants would be too much for our cap to handle so I think the bulldogs must think we have their unlimited cap.

Don't you just love social media, someone can write something and within a day the internet universe is alive with rumours.

I'll start a couple and see how I go, Mmm lets see

I heard that David Smith is getting the punt from the NRL and heading home and Gallop is being paid to pay out his Soccer contract and return, thought's everyone???

Chris (who used to work with me) is one of Cooper Cronk's best mates (that is in fact true), he tells me that now the Smith deal has fallen through that Cronk will be a Bronco next year.

How about another one......anyway you get the drift and THIS is how they start!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Don't you just love social media, someone can write something and within a day the internet universe is alive with rumours.

I heard that David Smith is getting the punt from the NRL and heading home and Gallop is being paid to pay out his Soccer contract and return, thought's everyone???

Chris (who used to work with me) is one of Cooper Cronk's best mates (that is in fact true), he tells me that now the Smith deal has fallen through that Cronk will be a Bronco next year.

How about another one......anyway you get the drift and THIS is how they start!!

Not buying any of it, but to help the cause along and do my bit.

Not sure about smith, he has overseen some good and some bad. Gallop back would be a diaster of epic proportions. Buying his contract out would be the worst money spent in the history of bad spending.Who has the cheque book, Mayor quimby

Smith, cronk, bronco..............I tuned out, none of that is important. Chris was the only interesting word in that sentence

jbb/james said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Not sure about smith, he has overseen some good and some bad. Gallop back would be a diaster of epic proportions. Buying his contract out would be the worst money spent in the history of bad spending.Who has the cheque book, Mayor quimby

Smith, cronk, bronco..............I tuned out, none of that is important. Chris was the only interesting word in that sentence

Oh come now James surely you thought all that was true???

Mark from Brisbane said:
jbb/james said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Oh come now James surely you thought all that was true???

I believed the bit about social media and rumours. Its a sad state of affairs that there are so many rumours getting more airplay that the footy.Gee the footy got stale quick it seems that people are more concerned about the roundabouts of players rather than the sport at the moment. Hope for something better maybe

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2