High profile prop on the move?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think its Martin Tapau ! Barrett gave us a hint someone was leaving during a press conference the other week ! Barrett looked disappointed while he hinted at the suggestion someone was leaving last week !

Second guess is AFB

Last edited:
The club has lost the plot if it loses Tapau or AFB. Vave is my bet as he can take his 3 hit ups a game and lack of mobility in defence to the shire

The club has lost the plot if it loses Tapau or AFB. Vave is my bet as he can take his 3 hit ups a game and lack of mobility in defence to the shire

Its someone that is not happy ! Doesnt draw to the Manly colours !
I think its AFB !

Any suggestion of Taupau moving is ridiculous. Even more so when this is a pre June 30 move if the rumour is to be believed. I also highly doubt it would be AFB given we had to jump through hoops just to have him registered this year, giving him the chance to play first grade.

Remember this is in effect a replacement for David Fifita, someone on slightly higher than a base salary I would imagine.

Not Starling. The club has been pumping his 50th in club colours tonight. I reckon it's Potato. Lurker said its someone that has been shopped around before.

This should put some restless minds thinking it is Taupau etc at ease. From the same website that came produced the rumour.

NRL Leaks revealed last week that Cronulla are chasing a Manly forward as a replacement for David Fifita.

The mail is correct but the player in question has been shopped around before.

There's a feeling his game has gone backwards so there have been no takers - so far.

A change of club is just what he may need.

This should put some restless minds thinking it is Taupau etc at ease. From the same website that came produced the rumour.

NRL Leaks revealed last week that Cronulla are chasing a Manly forward as a replacement for David Fifita.

The mail is correct but the player in question has been shopped around before.

There's a feeling his game has gone backwards so there have been no takers - so far.

A change of club is just what he may need.
Who seriously thought Tapau would go to the ****ing Sharks after he clocked Bird lol

That ought to narrow it down

I can really only see it being Mateo or Burgess given it is pre June 30. No use recruiting Lawrence given a season ending injury and as mentioned the club are really spruiking Starling's milestone game tonight and he also posted on Twitter about being proud to do it for such a great club.

Sounds like Burgess.

Barrett's apparent disappointment makes me think it might have been Vave who I feel is a bit of a Barrett favourite. But he's only been here this year and hasn't been previously shopped around by the club (for that matter neither have Myles, Taupau or Jake).

BJ and Starling have been shopped around before, but given the circumstances I think both are safe until at least the end of the season. And I can't see it being Lussick either.

That basically leaves (as props) Burgess and AFB.

Sounds like Burgess.

Barrett's apparent disappointment makes me think it might have been Vave who I feel is a bit of a Barrett favourite. But he's only been here this year and hasn't been previously shopped around by the club (for that matter neither have Myles, Taupau or Jake).

BJ and Starling have been shopped around before, but given the circumstances I think both are safe until at least the end of the season. And I can't see it being Lussick either.

That basically leaves (as props) Burgess and AFB.
Vave was at the club last year

Was he? According to every record I've seen he joined Manly this year after spending 2015 in Cronulla's reserve grade.

But I could be wrong. Has been known to happen. Rare mind you, but it has happened.....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6