High profile prop on the move?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
New rumour doing the rounds that a high profile manly prop is apparently trying to get out of his contract to head to the Sharks before the June 30 deadline. Source - sporting news Australia Facebook page. May be tapau. Can't see manly allowing it.

Would be happy if it was Myles. But if it was Tapau, it would be very disappointing indeed IMO.

Either way if there is even one iota of truth to it, who ever it is can go and get stuffed, I would prefer players that want to be here 100%.

Side note.........This is the problem with some journeymen, they don't have a great deal of loyalty to anyone but themselves and the $$$.

And it is a definite no from me re Nu'uausala.

With Starling out of favour and the sharks cap space i say it would be him. This could allow Knight play the remainder of the year in top grade

Sharks have more representatives in the NSW SOO than any other Sydney club so they must have found a treasure chest during the building of their Trophy Room which they feel will house their first premiership cup.

Gen Y athlete. Chance of a title with no loyalty or significant effort. No brainer for whoever it is.

Siosaia Vave, maybe him...... Has been at sharks before
I hope not. He has been one of our best this year. He still has some work to do on his fitness, but he adds spark from the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7