High price bracket players not performing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You cant cry over spilled milk - at the end of the day OX has got us to a GF and is leading the Dally Ms this year - you can agrue about how much he is being paid but his recruitment (along with a few others) has improved the team

I'd love to hear what the other realistic options were when Orford signed that would have got better results over the last 2 years.

Also, what would people have said about someone like Wallace this time last year?  I couldn't imagine people talking him up as a Manly number 7 until the whole SOO stuff lately

Hindight is a great teacher. Mind you I remember in the early days of a lot of supporters cursing and swearing at a five-eighth who was inconsistent in his Manly career and made a lot of silly mistakes. Some called for him to be sacked. Guy's name was Cliff Lyons!!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Hindight is a great teacher. Mind you I remember in the early days of a lot of supporters cursing and swearing at a five-eighth who was inconsistent in his Manly career and made a lot of silly mistakes. Some called for him to be sacked. Guy's name was Cliff Lyons!!!!

true CW, but where they saying that when he orfords age, experience etc?

he had a good month this year but last week was back to the first month - remember the one where everyone was writing us off because we had nothing in attack?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6