High-flying origin hope

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This was on the Manly Daily back page yesterday, so its a bit dated.

But,Jamie is too young and the Son of Sam should concentrate on the Team he chose over the great Manly Team :mad:

Probably a little too early yet, but with no Gidley, there are worse options for the utility bench spot.

Burher's time will come but probably not this year. It will be interesting to see who gets the utility bench spot. Maybe McCrone, Hinchcliffe or Hayne.

I don't see why Greg Bird can't be the utillity player. He'd be better at it than Gidley in my opinion.

Too early for JB, his time will come though. If McCrone ever plays for NSW i'll start supporting QLD. Agree Stevo, utility bench player now should be Bird or Lewis.

Ridiculous story. JB looked out of his depth in the City - Country match. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good player now, may become a great player for Manly, and may become a SOO player.
But this hyperbole is just like TV talent shows where every second person is labelled a 'superstar'.

Sheikheagle said:
Mcrone wtf?

Well he did play for Country this year (after Buderus pulled out) for his utility value. So it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Some selections in city country are just to make up the numbers Micronesia was one of those

Bloody iPad that was meant to be mccrone!

Sheikheagle said:
Some selections in city country are just to make up the numbers Micronesia was one of those

Bloody iPad that was meant to be mccrone!

Haha, quality.

McCrone shall now be known as Micronesia.

Its funny how Des is now endorsing all of these Manly players to play origin now that he has left, before he would do anything in his power to stop Manly players from playing rep footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7