High farce!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look - I guess your right Kiwi. He would make a great 5/8 next to Orford. Cooper Conk was a 1/2 back playing 5/8 next to Orford early in the year when Hill was injurred. The reason I think this can work, is that Orford almost had the ability to take Cronk (a far superior player than our $240k hero) right out of the game, by running things himself, much like Johns does for Newcastle. In that respect - I think the Monnas to 5/8 might avtually work, because Orford could play him out of the game.

In reality though - it has been said the coaching staff didn't want Monnas, as they had contingency plans. Give the critter a regular spot in the reggies (where he belongs), and his ego won't allow for his want to stay with us.

hey mata and dan

i think the site needs a tally on the front page
for everytime the whinging little bitch talks to the media and is quoted in the papers between now and march.

thats not a bad idea cam. We can use MB's term and call it the "Monas Meter"

[quote author=Six]
[quote author=Daniel]
Kiwi, go to the telegraph page and read the article, he is speaking like a spoilt brat.

I wont give up the captain, i wont! I want to be 5/8 I want it now daddy!

I agree- just like Vensa- atleast she had big tits!

Maybe we Should start Calling Him Veruca :D
[/quote]
dunno if u blokes watched big brother 5 but the way monas has acted this year
id call him Vesna

[/quote]

You would root vesna....jeez man i would slap her till she stopped talking and realised strong will or no, she does not have a brain in her head

1. \"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz\"

2. \"I am bored tbh of someone jumping on Monaghan every time he says something, no matter what it is\"

3. \"No matter what he does you guys jump on him, gets a bit boring\"

in this thread alone Kiwi. This guy is on more money than Buderus, Minichello, Berrigan, Prince, Marshall etc etc.

He has led us to 11 losses from 13 starts to end the season.

He has dragged the clubs name through the mud (and apologised for it later) numerous times.

He lacks skill, creativity & leadership qualities. All the pros say this in Sterling, Gould, Dailey etc.

He was a FORCED signing by Max Delmege.

And you wonder why we critique him?

He doesn't add value mate - he takes away from our team. It would be better for him if he played elswewhere.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7