1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hicks

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, May 7, 2007.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    While Lyon and Robertson are getting all the press I thought that Hicks was by far our best outside back yesterday and he is showing signs of a real resurgence. He was outstanding yesterday - running hard and he racked up three line breaks.

:clap: :clap:

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Yep he had a blinder, the beard must have been slowing him down

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I only saw the second half but hicks was tearing it up. Loved his work.

Also thought Hall is worthy of a mention, ran straight and hard, got a few offloads away and tackled well. His best performance so far for us and probably the best of our bench forwards all year.

4. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hall was very impressive

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Hicks has been very good. How he missed Country selection puzzles me especially when Bellamy admitted that Quinn can't defend to save his life in the centre.

6. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    my mate a dogs fan.. barely knows any manly players besides our big players.. but watching the game with me yesterday.. he was like WHOS THIS HICKS BLOKE? SHOULD BE IN ORIGIN.. BIG FAST....

i replied with 'he doesnt play like this every game'.. but **** he was awesome yesterday.