1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hicks at Centre

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am surprised noone has commented on this but it was good to see Spider in the centres again and I thought he went quite well despite the weather conditions not being great for expansive football. Steppa went okay on the wing so it was a good move by the staff.

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    and not before time

3. Blunty

Blunty Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hicks has been in the top 3 players every week no matter where you put him. Fullback, centre or on the wing he has got more involved this year and has been, outside Bell our most dangerous back IMO.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    i still think our best backline has hicks in centre and steppa on the wing but since the coaching staff havnt seent interested ive had my 100 posts on it and am done

5. toovs

toovs Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    matai is going great why would they move him

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    his 4 missed tackles per game

7. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Hicks had an absolutely outstanding game in the centres. It was good to see him more involved in general play and defense was excellent with lots of enthusiasm.

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    <<<<<<< ive done 101 so I best give up aswell. In any case, it was great to feel the vindication of Spider going well as centre.

9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Matai not only misses tackles but wont pass the ball. Put him on the wing then he dont have to. And he was no help in stopping the first try from the Tigers. Just stood there and watched. however he must have been reading my posts as he's not rushing up near as often as he was at the start of the season.

10. toovs

toovs Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is that rigth coach dsm5 maybe you should go help the rabbits because you know so good

11. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    now now boys, everyone can have there say kids!