1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi - from South West

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by dzrbenson, Oct 10, 2011.

1. dzrbenson

dzrbenson New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi All,

Just found the forums, and wanted to say hi.

Im a 30 yr old dad, I myself have been a massive fan since I was around 8, and now have kids who are all Manly fans, and also converted the wife :)

I have a bad habbit of spoiling the wife and kids with every bit of Manly gear, hard to get to all games but I get to alot, and my 3yr old Autistic son is my main company, he is always with me, he comes alive at games.

Anyway, Ive always been from outwest, however my first every game I went to was Wests v Manly and Orana Park, My cousin took me, and I had no team back then, but half way thru the game he lost me, I was a few people behind helping hold up a sign, Ridge is GOD, from that day a Manly fan.

Anyway loved being at the GF this year was awesome, Love the Sea Eagles and the Sea Birds :)

Dale

2. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    Welcome aboard Dale and thanks for your little story.

This place is a great source of information, humour, dis-information, panic, solidarity, arguments, spell checking but most of all, we all have maroon andwhite coursing through our veins.

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,737 / 257
    Welcome mate and Bradza is right, strap yourself in!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. reba

reba Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all,
    I'm Dzr's missus and a new member of the group too.I haven't been a fan of manly as long as him but now absolutely love and worship the team.
    Reba xx

5. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +490 / 6
    This is outstanding. If you're having any marital difficulties just throw them up on here and we can all assist.

Unlikely though as there's nothing as solid as a Manly marriage!

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Well, only if Julia would listen to the opinion polls and allow it to happen ;)

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    AwAits first spam post.

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Hello Reba and welcome. We here at the most lovely silvertails emporium very much like group things aswell. I have been love of Manly long time too. Jatz xxx

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jhony

Jhony New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi guys,Zohaib here to have a litttle discussion with you.I want to share my ideas with you and i hope you will also share.I am new at this forum.I am sure that we will spend a good time together.Have a nice day,Thanx.

• Like Like x 2