Hi - from South West

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dzrbenson

Hi All,

Just found the forums, and wanted to say hi.

Im a 30 yr old dad, I myself have been a massive fan since I was around 8, and now have kids who are all Manly fans, and also converted the wife :)

I have a bad habbit of spoiling the wife and kids with every bit of Manly gear, hard to get to all games but I get to alot, and my 3yr old Autistic son is my main company, he is always with me, he comes alive at games.

Anyway, Ive always been from outwest, however my first every game I went to was Wests v Manly and Orana Park, My cousin took me, and I had no team back then, but half way thru the game he lost me, I was a few people behind helping hold up a sign, Ridge is GOD, from that day a Manly fan.

Anyway loved being at the GF this year was awesome, Love the Sea Eagles and the Sea Birds :)

Dale

Welcome aboard Dale and thanks for your little story.

This place is a great source of information, humour, dis-information, panic, solidarity, arguments, spell checking but most of all, we all have maroon andwhite coursing through our veins.

hi all,
I'm Dzr's missus and a new member of the group too.I haven't been a fan of manly as long as him but now absolutely love and worship the team.
Reba xx

This is outstanding. If you're having any marital difficulties just throw them up on here and we can all assist.

Unlikely though as there's nothing as solid as a Manly marriage!

nightnone said:
Nice to meet u, I am newbie this forum,too. I am very much excited to take part of different discussions. I hope all members are support to me share your opinion and cooperation through this forum.

AwAits first spam post.

reba said:
hi all,
I'm Dzr's missus and a new member of the group too.I haven't been a fan of manly as long as him but now absolutely love and worship the team.
Reba xx

Hello Reba and welcome. We here at the most lovely silvertails emporium very much like group things aswell. I have been love of Manly long time too. Jatz xxx

Hi guys,Zohaib here to have a litttle discussion with you.I want to share my ideas with you and i hope you will also share.I am new at this forum.I am sure that we will spend a good time together.Have a nice day,Thanx.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2