Hi all.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Digsy,

Wecome to silvertails where we welcome Straight, Gay, Transgender, Christian, Muslims, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu's, Jews, Mormons, Shinto's, Taoism, Confuucinas, Agnostics, Heathens, Kiwi's etc etc.

If you have a post you don't want moved or deleted by mods just add gay to the thread title. You will then be able to take the piss, denigrate or abuse any of the other of the above without hindrance from any admin staff.
Wow Jerry1, I am trying to think of a label for someone who welcomes Muslims twice!!!!!! ;)

Welcome Digsy im relatively new also and another Manly tragic lets hope we get a win for your first post tonight.

GO Manly !!

Hi Digsy,

Wecome to silvertails where we welcome Straight, Gay, Transgender, Christian, Muslims, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu's, Jews, Mormons, Shinto's, Taoism, Confuucinas, Agnostics, Heathens, Kiwi's etc etc.

If you have a post you don't want moved or deleted by mods just add gay to the thread title. You will then be able to take the piss, denigrate or abuse any of the other of the above without hindrance from any admin staff.
But if we even suspect you've read Sprach Zarathustra it's Borges Labyrinths for you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2