• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

justgeoff

:)Geoff from the northside n a Eagle man for over 30 yrs now. Thinking I like to catch up with any of the supporters that wanna watch the grandfinal on the northside somewhere?? Or is there already a venue n time organised for a Eagle Gathering to watch the Warriors loose there armour n crash and bang as they fail??

ya know i rang the manly leagues club and they didnt even give me any hints or any contacts for anyone in Brisbane.....so much for em promoting the game.....oh well ya get what ya get when ya sit within therre world down there n just suck our money up when we attend the Bronco games.....i think this is pathetic

Geoff, the leagues club is nothing to do with the Sea Eagles. It is a little complicated, but the Sea Eagles 'family' structure is made up of 3 parts and you can see more @ http://www.silvertails.net/supporters/48-mw-football-club/5371-membership-information

Mate, it is not their responsibility to organise something all around Australia because we made the GF this year.

If you want to know about tours and joining a lot of other fans then get on Mark Tramby's email listing. He can be contacted on [email protected].

Cheers, enjoy the week.

Going to contact Noel Cleal over it today and find out why the Manly Leagues Club dont get there crap together and support the supporters in Queensland. I know where in Brisbane n so on but must say ya think there marketing would go outside the boundaries of Sydney n the front desk at the Leagues Club, Anyway will ring the Gallopin Garbo and see what I find out. Hey thx for what ya wrote and yes its true that its not there responsibilty etc but hey wouldnt you think they take a interest. Anyway go the Eagles

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2