Hey, its finals time, let's cut the negativity out!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
guys, this blaming everyone is going on and on and tiresome. I read in the weekend paper that Manly just keep all this hate stuff going and going and it seems correct.
No wonder we get called WOMANly as whinging seems the norm on here every day now for a long time.
The refs rigging games and wanting other teams to win, NRL want Tigers in GF, everything Gallop says, the NRL, every commentator who says something bad has a vendetta and know nothing. Let's get excited about semis and finals and start typing positive things. We are 2nd and bet loads of teams would like to be where we are, especially Parra!!

Ironic post is ironic,or atleast subject heading

The most negative bile encrusted troll in the
history of trolls at Silvertails believes we should
not be negative

Havent/wont read but lol@pure irony!

written heaps of good stuff pal during the years. Always written about junior stuff and kids coming through (member since 2004)

He ain't happy, the best thing is he gives a running weekly commentary on how many is injured. A couple of days ago he walked into the staffroom and one of the staff asked him "how many is injured this week" and a heap of people laughed. He went sorta red!! Still, a good guy and heaven help us if they ever win the thing lol

Darren said:
guys, this blaming everyone is going on and on and tiresome. I read in the weekend paper that Manly just keep all this hate stuff going and going and it seems correct.
No wonder we get called WOMANly as whinging seems the norm on here every day now for a long time.
The refs rigging games and wanting other teams to win, NRL want Tigers in GF, everything Gallop says, the NRL, every commentator who says something bad has a vendetta and know nothing. Let's get excited about semis and finals and start typing positive things. We are 2nd and bet loads of teams would like to be where we are, especially Parra!!
Good post jase

Copa Eagle said:
Biggest concern for the finals will be if Hoppa and Snake take the field week 1 against the cows !

That's not quite in the spirit of the thread. What you should have said is - 'Hoppa and Snake will tear the Cowgirls up next weekend'.

Gorgeous George said:
Copa Eagle said:
Biggest concern for the finals will be if Hoppa and Snake take the field week 1 against the cows !

That's not quite in the spirit of the thread. What you should have said is - 'Hoppa and Snake will tear the Cowgirls up next weekend'.

Sorry yes ! in the spirit of the thread ! Snake and Hoppa will be there !

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6