1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Guest, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i;ve just arrived here tonight from the manly sea eagles forum and i've gotta say that from what i've seen the views on the forum are really negative here. However the professionalism and slickness of the web page are 100 times better than the official website and i can hardly wait till you blokes give it the revamp it needs.

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Mate we call it how we see it, we can not be possitive about that disaster on sunday.

Even manly greats are bagging them. Rightfully.

Glad you like Silvertails

3. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If by negative, you mean that we aren't floating around in the world of make-believe, then yes, we're really negative.

4. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    eagle lover 1 welcome aboard , feel free to express your opinions openly as long as they are not in support of manas , king ,randall or harris.if u do wish to support these fools i will gladly transfer your account back to mse.

cheers ........ have a nice stay.

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    :blaugh: :blaugh:

welcome to the site

6. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    BTW it is Aaron from OEE (how soon we forget) that has the job of revamping the MSE site.

7. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    Welcome EL1 - Utility is right Aaron is updating the old MSE Torana. As for negativity what do you expecy everyone to a jumping with joy after a defeat like that. I think you will find that most posters will give credit when credit is due.

8. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Agreed Wheel- I wouldn't call it negativity either- more like constructive criticism/ searching for answers.

9. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i thought sunday was great, we go to the footy to see trys dont we! and thanks to Manly we saw plenty!

Go Manly! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: