Hey Cliffy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

How did you and your mates enjoy RL English style,not the game but the match atmosphere and pre game/post game experience.
  Get Kiwis/Aussies players come over here allways seem to coment at the atmosphere generated at our games that they never get in the NRL.
    Not having the pleasure of getting to a NRL game i cant offer a opinion,but the games ive seen on tv only one game sticks out for atmosphere generated and that was a few years back an Origin decider in Brisbane.
    see ya :eek: :eek:

it was great
wasnt impressed with Ganson on friday nite i think he stiffled the game.
But the people were lovely at both games
and very very funny with wat they shouted out

Nobody impressed with Ganson,last season we played St Helens in the Challenge Cup semi final and he was refing,the guy actually from St Helens which is just a small town outside Liverpool.But thats the RL to blame for giving him the gig

rhino link said:
Nobody impressed with Ganson,last season we played St Helens in the Challenge Cup semi final and he was refing,the guy actually from St Helens which is just a small town outside Liverpool.But thats the RL to blame for giving him the gig

Mate, Ashley Klein reffed that game. Ganson was the VR and made no dud calls. He did ref Leeds Saints at Headingley and sent Scruton off but that was well deserved. Again in that match he had a decent game. It doesnt matter where you are from. When you pull on a refs shirt you have no bias.

Sorry Hollywood;stand corrected i knew it was a LEEDS/Saints game,getting old mate the memory going.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6