• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just pissed I flew out of here in the middle of an election campaign, landed in thailand and guess what?? yup, they have an election due on the 23 of December :)

I have never seen so many advertising placards as they have over there.

My eldest daughter worked in the office for Maxine - she asked me to help a few times and I did. I will post a picture of Gronk and myself on election night if I can work out how to do so.

Highlight was singing with little Paddy (to the tune of Come on Aussie Come on) Bye Bye Johnny Goodbye!!!!

Well when you believe in things like equality and have fought for it for a long time (I have worked on polling booths in Bennelong for 10 years) it's pretty damn good to win.

And I know I will get crucified around here and probably fair enough, but I reckon it actually did top a grand final win!!

Well when you believe in things like equality and have fought for it for a long time (I have worked on polling booths in Bennelong for 10 years) it's pretty damn good to win.

And I know I will get crucified around here and probably fair enough, but I reckon it actually did top a grand final win!!

:lol: I take it you dont have much to do with your spare time.

[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

Gee, winning a football game is just so much more important than seeing justice restored after 11 years of ineptitude, exploitation and inequality.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

Gee, winning a football game is just so much more important than seeing justice restored after 11 years of ineptitude, exploitation and inequality.

[/quote]

Yup as not much will change, Labor will fix some of the wrongs up and then committ some of their own to even it back up.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup as not much will change, Labor will fix some of the wrongs up and then committ some of their own to even it back up.

[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just to clarify I do not religiously support either party, I am a swing voter, I dont blindly follow either party like some people who would never vote for anyone but Liberal or Labor.

Now Labor are in I want them to be in for at least 2 terms (which is a given anyway) to see what they can do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4