He's Back!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well that's it isn't it??

We are rightly screwed now , no Gift no Choc and playing against 18.

From first to about seventh coming up!!

It was always going to happen!!

The NRL do not want us to start getting a lead over the comp so that send SHayne to make sure of a Easts Win!!

We will get shafted again by decisions just like the GF you watch it.

Yep, a leopard cant change its spots. He will replicate what he did in October.
But a leopard is too dignified a creature, so sorry leopards. He's more of a weasel, or a rat.

RiverEagle said:
If not, does Brookie still sell canned beer??

If we get shafted again send Hayne off with a XXXX salute, ala QLD-style!!!!

Or he MAY just fluke a fair performance on Friday night...

Only in our dreams RE!

And yes Brookie sells canned beer but not XXXX, thankfully.

mozgrame said:
I was kind of hoping this thread would be about Wolfie. :(

Me too! :(

So what can we expect on Friday night....?

* Chook hands in the play the ball that get called a knock on by Manly
* Forward passes leading to Chooks tries
* High tackles and forearms from Maria that at best go on report
* Shame Hayne to get an old fashion lynching (if not from those of you on the hill at Brookie, then by Tooves)
* Manly will win anyway despite playing against 18

NRL.com are tipping the Chooks by 2 in a close game.....fools
http://www.nrl.com/sea-eagles-v-roosters-preview/tabid/10874/newsid/79668/default.aspx

I think out of respect for Kevyn Shayne Hayne the field should be marked with lines at 1 metre increments so when we are watching the "highlights" later we can see that the passes that he allows from the rooster quarterback, sorry ballplayer, only go 3 metres forward and not 4 as it appears on the tv.:idea:

EaglesDontTweet said:
I think out of respect for Kevyn Shayne Hayne the field should be marked with lines at 1 metre increments so when we are watching the "highlights" later we can see that the passes that he allows from the rooster quarterback, sorry ballplayer, only go 3 metres forward and not 4 as it appears on the tv.:idea:

wont help, he'll just rule that the ball 'left the hands backwards' and travelled forwards!

tosspot.

globaleagle said:
EaglesDontTweet said:

wont help, he'll just rule that the ball 'left the hands backwards' and travelled forwards!

tosspot.

Hey there's an idea, run in the correct direction and then spin around 180 and pass the ball backwards which really goes forward to a team mate but as the ball left the hands backwards but traveled forwards towards the try line, he should allow it because it left the ball passer's hands backwards
icon_rolleyes.gif

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:
If not, does Brookie still sell canned beer??

If we get shafted again send Hayne off with a XXXX salute, ala QLD-style!!!!

Or he MAY just fluke a fair performance on Friday night...

Only in our dreams RE!

And yes Brookie sells canned beer but not XXXX, thankfully.

Well as it turned out tonight they were selling XXXX Gold, as well as Tooheys New at Brookie.

And Hayne's performance tonight was..... hard to describe but I'd say 'mixed'.

Well @ALinda I reckon XXXX is better for throwing than drinking!

Fortunately we didn't need to resort to that tonight.

As you say, a ''mixed'' performance for sure.

Cheers (VB Eagles...lol)

Didn't hear much booing, even when Jaime got marched 10 metres for backchat!

Do better next time Manly faithful!!

Then you were not listening.

We even had enough voice to boo every Rorters Player, including the Echidna as they skulked away after full time :sleepy:

I was listening...... YOU were just not loud enough!!!!

:p

The lady who holds up the cherry ripe sign, always looks so happy and smiley!

Tis awesome!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4