Hervey Bay Sea Eagles Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
My Mrs is having a tupperware party and for some reason did not consult me on the date and time. The party is being held at 8PM, and I am now essentially homeless and unable to watch the game.

I was considering going fishing and listening on the radio but may scrap that idea, so if there are any other Hervey Bay fans let me know if I can sneak to your house to watch the game, or if you want to join me down the Tavern for a beer and to watch the Eagles Smash the Panfers

Dan link said:
My Mrs is having a tupperware party and for some reason did not consult me on the date and time. The party is being held at 8PM, and I am now essentially homeless and unable to watch the game.

That, my friend, is a nomination for funniest post of the year!

its actually my fault she did consult me but as usual i wasnt listening

A lot of them.

It's actually pretty popular. There was a stage in Sydney where people we knew were having them ever week for two months. All the boys got together got pissed and watched the cricket etc at one of the houses that were not having the party.

NFI, Tupperware and he such is all womens work mate.

It's not the old 70's stuff. The girls get drunk and buy **** that apparently helps them in the kitchen, and for the most part its a good excuse for the boys to go out and get pissed, having one at night time is a first though

plenty

Snoweagle (Rob) - who has his parents up here this weekend so cant escape to watch either

Jethro

You see plenty of people around town in their jerseys and other gear too

Kiwi Eagle link said:
For a bloke who put KPIs into the engagement, you don't get much of a say around the house mate :p

Its more about listening. Not my strong point. She talks I just nod my head, i only start listening when she mentions beer sex or food. Then I get myself into these situations. We only have a single living room, I might boot her out to my office for the party instead :)

Jatz Crackers link said:
I just dont think there are any tupperware parties in Noosa.

:eek:

Im pretty sure Pam may be having one in the coming weeks, ill get an invite to you, she's in Kin Kin too

Dan, be brave, be a man and just tell he she can't have the party on the weekend, tell her she needs to get her priorities right, tell her you just want to kick up your heels, crack a few stubbies and watch our beloved Eagles tame the chocolate soldiers. I'm sure she will be supportive of your request!!!!!   ;D  :eek: And if your lucky she may even make you snacks to eat during the game.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180673.msg226885#msg226885 date=1244698495]
For a bloke who put KPIs into the engagement, you don't get much of a say around the house mate :p

Its more about listening. Not my strong point. She talks I just nod my head, i only start listening when she mentions beer sex or food. Then I get myself into these situations. We only have a single living room, I might boot her out to my office for the party instead :)
[/quote]

LOL, I often have that problem myself, am halfway through a convo and realise I have barely heard a word they have said

Don't worry guys, I have been married 34 (very) long years. My wife thinks I am deaf and I don't discourage that...makes for some very easy TV watching let me tell you!!

And beer , food and sex....what's that????

If someone can tell me it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And beer , food and sex....what's that????

Beer can be many things. It will help to ease the pain, it will help you to forget and more likely after 34 years of marriage it’s something you have to get yourself out of the fridge and crack open!!!

Food - Who needs food when you have beer??

Sex - Well that’s something you pay for  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: no matter how you look at it, you’re going to be paying for it in one way or another. Normally sex goes with buying her, drinks, diner, flowers, chocolates, a car, a holiday and a bloody house.

So the moral to all this is at the end of the day it’s us the mere male that just ends up getting screwed.

Now just in case the missus reads this….. Only kidding dear.. Will be out in a tic to make you a cuppa  ;D  ;D  ;D ;)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=180673.msg226901#msg226901 date=1244704439]
I just dont think there are any tupperware parties in Noosa.

:eek:

Im pretty sure Pam may be having one in the coming weeks, ill get an invite to you, she's in Kin Kin too
[/quote]

I may have left Sydney but I can still be a snobby bastard. I wont go further west than Noosaville.

Tewantin, Cooroy, Pomona and definitely Kin Kin are out. Anyway, Kin Kin is still too flood muddy.

:D

How did you go Dan?  You've certainly picked the wrong weekend to try and get away from a Tupperware party.  

It would be difficult for me to get out on Saturday evening to watch the game at the pub with you because we've just got back from the Gold Coast last night with our 18 month old grandson.  We don't get to spend much time with him now that we are up here and he is down there so we would like to spend as much time with him whilst he is here.  Also, Vicky doesn't get home from work until about 7 that night so after dinner and getting him ready for bed etc it would be too late anyway.

Is your computer in the same area where they are having their Tupperware party? If not, apparently Setana Sports UK are supposedly showing the game live and if you still want to watch the game (although the picture quality of the game isn't 100%) you can watch it on http://www.justin.tv/stusports9/popout (which I'll probably have it on or wait for the replay on NRL.com when it comes out).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6