• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anthony Watmough

Has a knee that is shot, should be having surgery, gets needles to run on the park each week. Tonight he also adds an ankle injury into the mix. Is bad enough that he has to leave the park. The report comes from the sideline that his ankle is done, trainers saying ice it up and not to go back on

Watmough refuses to concede to it, and see his teammates out on their feet, gets himself put back into the game and puts in 3 runs with the vigour of a bloke 100% fit and makes metres

That will live in my memory forever that effort. Mark Bryant hobbling a kick return back against Parra was the typical Manly courageous effort I had burned into my head but this the new level now

Sea Eagle Legend

There were some real gutsy efforts out there tonight KE......not least of all from Choc.

There were some very tired boys in that last 20. We were shortening stride big time but the heart shown was inspirational.

They make me proud.

My new goal in life is to see Watmough at a pub and buy him a beer. Legend is thrown around loosely, and when it is thrown around loosely it reduces the power of the word when used correctly for blokes like Choc. Legend.

Not just Choc, the whole bloody side. Love these bastards.

Great omen last night with his 'gimme' try, 2011 Semis where a DCE bomb bounced off the upright and into his arms at the Southern end too :)

The Army of One, continues to defy limits :angel:

I sense a spirit of 78 here,thats the feeling I got after this game,I remember those games well,players playing broken,refusing to give in to them,we are now truly the underdogs,caught the tail end of triple m,s broadcast,saying that Manly will without a doubt,turn up next week,and give their all,but it might be too much against a side with the fresh grub brothers,a fresh greg ,the diver Inglis,Isaac luke and reynolds all fresh too,it might be too big a mountain for them to beat,yeah ,whatever,no matter what,I couldnt be more proud of Tooves and the boy,s,Manly4life

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8