1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here we go again

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Frogz, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    So i turn the radio on today, that dope Mathew Johns and his side kick, scooping that both the Stewarts are heading to Kogarah.
    Why dont they ever give up. By teh way what about Foran....??Suppose Ill have to wait to see Paul k*nt or Dean Ritchies next article.....These journos are fu**wits......

2. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Anything out of Matt Johns mouth is just bull. The guy is an idiot.

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    Yeah, yeah. I just heard that Lussick has signed with The Eels, and The Dogs are chasing Watmough (and I'm being serious).

So that's:-

Foran - Bulldogs
    DCE - Bronco's
    Watmough - Dogs
    Lussick - Eels
    G Stewart - Dragons
    B Stewart - Dragons
    Kite - UK next season

according to everyone. Boooooring.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,799 / 122
    People who have radio shows need to find something to talk about. Doesn't make it true. Any of it.

And we have so many outstanding players on our roster. It should never be a headline that every other club wants to get hold of some of our guys, I would have thought it was bleeding obvious.

Anyway, they'll all have to pay though the nose to get any of our blokes because they all love playing for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles.

5. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,597 / 45
    Our players should start suing these commentators for slander. Now there's an untapped third party income. ;)

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Berkeley_Eagle covered this topic at Post: #122 of the "Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!" thread.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Brett-Stewart-to-Dragons-a-done-deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.