here we go again-Dogs chasing DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In my defence....it'd been 15 minutes....and had moved to the second thread on the page!!

:p

bob dylan said:
Hasler is about finished at the Dogs, just this season and next then hes done.

I had a look last year at the Kennel. There is a thread there to sack Des Hasler. I read the thread and some wag posted "who would you replace him with? 2V?"

bones said:
DCE - Dogs Chase Everybody.

They're the new Roosters.

That's what dogs do they chase things like cars but never seem to catch them? They also sniff butts and lick themselves don't they?

I was told once that dogs can lick themselves because they can't afford hookers. Just a joke don't be offended.:D

I was on the drink once at the Wowan pub and had the incredible misfortune of sitting next to the only Storm supporter in the town. The owner of the fine establishment had a big German shepherd dog that used to lay behind the bar most of the day, but was very handy at settling disputes between drunks in the evening.

Anyway, after suffering about a half hour of this moron bending my ear about how good the Storm was going to go, he looked over the bar and noticed the dog giving himself a very long and loving lick all over and around his genitalia.

After watching the dog for a short time this guy props his cowboy hat back on his head, makes sure he has the attention of the bar and half yells, "I wish I could do that...hahaha!" while pointing to the dog.

I looked over the bar at the dog, waited for the murmurs and half giggles to fade and announced loudly, "Well, you better ask the publican....it's his dog".

Just like in footy, Manly wit prevailed!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4