Help with Ticketing for Double Header

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey everyone, im planning on going to the double header next Saturday with a bunch of mates, does anyone know how many ticketes i can get with my membership. Cant find it anywhere on Ticketek or NRL.com, Cheers

I just had a look at the Seating Plan for Saturday. At the moment its an absolute disgrace. Only 3 supporter bays for Manly and they're in a corner. Hopefully they change.

This is going to be an absolute fiasco. Once again another NRL shafting for us.

Why wouldn't you play Sharks v whoever at Parra stadium

NRL email this morning -
As a Club Ticketed Member you can purchase 20 tickets by using the above AAN. There is a maximum of 20 tickets purchases per transaction.

Step 1.
Have your Advantage Access Number on hand

Step 2.
From 10am (AEST) Monday September 9 until 6pm Monday September 9, visit ticketek.com.au/nrlfinals or any Ticketek outlet, or call 132 849

Step 3.
Purchase your pre-sale tickets.
======================================
Seating Plan is Greenturd quality :mad:

Where is everyone sitting?

Our measly supporter bays in the worst part of the ground (in the corner where the cameras can't see us) or in bay 35 or 36 which is cat 1 but near halfway line?

Bays 37 & 38 come up if you chose Category 1 Manly Supporter. Bay 9 comes up if you chose Cat 3. Bays 6-8 in the corner are the Manly GA/$20 bays.

manlywarringah said:
I ended up in Bay 37 and am happy with that.

I just hope i'm surrounded by fellow Manly supporters.

Apparently Manly supporters had purchased 27% of the tickets earlier today. So I daresay there is a few of us going :).

I saw something briefly about $20 tickets, how do you get them and would any be still available?

- Oops, nm, discovered it myself, for Telecom customers by the looks.

Am taking my son, as well as Roosters-supporting cousin down, will look at thos $20 tkts (hopefully Bay 9, but wherever, as they are great value!).
Or if we cannot get the $20 tkts, I'll try and get Bay 5 (next to the Manly Cat 3 bays).

Got my tickets this morning. Cat 3, Bay 8.

$20 cat 2 tickets turned into $50 cat 2 tickets this morning.

Bay 8 Cat 3 didnt seem to bad. $30 each.

Yea, got our tickets in Bay 5 - is Row U (a fair way back) unfort., but still should be good.

Am taking my son as well as Roosters-supporting cousin, so didn't want to sit in a Manly supporters Bay - right next to it will be enough punishment for him..

Lookin' forward to it!
Go Manly Warringah!

Can someone who bought their tickets today advise what the PAX number (on the ticket) was up to? It was about 8,500 at midday yesterday so just interested to see how many tickets have moved since then.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4