1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Desk Morons

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I hope Daniel is better than this:

My computer had to be reimaged so that the problems with it could be rectified - I left my laptop with them for two days.

I phoned to ask if the computer was ready - response was: I e-mailed you an hour ago that it was ready!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Now this will go back to a discussion I had with Dan about the knowledge of some in the IT industry.

Very funny CW :)

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I suggest the guy was probably having a lend of you....otherwise we need a head shaking icon....

thats terrible, I cant believe he has done it in 2 days, he will give us all a name that will force us to do work

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    im suprised he knew how to email

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    no no Fluffy you have it wrong. I am surprised he said he knows how to email!

You have to keep your cards close to your chest other wise before you know it people are ringing up every 5 minutes mistakingly thinking you want to help them