Hello! :)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyoness

Hi all!

Thought id introduce myself before the new season kicks off!

My name is Leigh and id say im probably a fairly new Manly fan as I only started going to games in 2008 (and what a year it was ;) ), however my Mum has supported them since she was a kid so they were always my favourite team growing up although I didnt actively support them (by going to games, etc as we werent close by).
When I moved to this area in 2006 I started watching the games more and more and well, last year I spent half my weekends standing in lines at Brookie for tickets, promising myself id get a membership for 2011 - my Mum bought me one for my birthday - yay :)
So anyway, I am totally pumped for this season! I cant wait to get amongst it. I love the atmosphere, the chants and the drums, the excitement of it all! GO MANLY! :D

Welcome Leigh, I think 2008  is an appropriate year to start supporting the Sea Eagles. You will be primed to expect success. I for one am glad you are primed.

Welcome.Don't know whether you are seated or hill member.If ur on the hill,just find the supporters to the left or right of the beer shed,and you'll be right at home.Watch out for a bloke on here named Mybluedog-he drinks a lot!He'll lead you astray!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome! :)

I hang out on the hill, usually fairly close to the "Push it up Manly" sign. Hope to meet you all over the season!

Mybluedog, hmm will keep an eye out for him haha.

Carefull...Bluedog is an absolute pisspot...hope you like a drink (or sixteen).

Welcome Leigh.....and make sure you send me an e-mail to be added to the MWTS group.....don't know that that is???

Bluedog will tell you (and others)

watch out for that Mark From Brisbane, Vidmar and AJay...they cause mischief worldwide...then blame me and the drum ;)

Oh and its about time you joined us on Silvertails ;)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Carefull...Bluedog is an absolute pisspot...hope you like a drink (or sixteen).

Welcome Leigh.....and make sure you send me an e-mail to be added to the MWTS group.....don't know that that is???

Bluedog will tell you (and others)

Thanks Mark! I just sent you off an email :) Looking forward to joining you guys!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4