Hello is there anybody out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always wonder how the people who come up with these end of the world theories react when impending doom doesn't occur? Do they get upset they were wrong or just feel really really really really really really really really Stoopid?

On another note, did anyone see 60 mins last night and the story about those bloody rednecks in the US?

Beam me up Scotty - there is no intelligent life left on this planet! (Only joking - I'm still here wearing my tin foil hat so no one can scan my brain.):D

ayjay007 said:
I wonder if you could use "the end of the world"as an excuse for robbing,pillaging,and drunkard behaviour last night?

I'd say no, but the end of the world should at least have been enough to excuse being late for school.

Fonz said:
I always wonder how the people who come up with these end of the world theories react when impending doom doesn't occur? Do they get upset they were wrong or just feel really really really really really really really really Stoopid?

On another note, did anyone see 60 mins last night and the story about those bloody rednecks in the US?

Weren't they perfectly well balanced human beings ................ not

lol vid
the news article I just read said that preacher Harold Camping said he felt so terrible when his doomsday prediction didn't come true

Berkeley_Eagle said:
lol vid
the news article I just read said that preacher Harold Camping said he felt so terrible when his doomsday prediction didn't come true

So he moves the goal posts

The reason we survived

rapture-prevented-by-macho-man-randy-savage1.jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8