Hello is there anybody out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
According to some in the US the end of the world was to be 21 May american time. Just wondering if I'm the only one left on the planet or is there more survivors?:laugh:

Thank god that's two. Any females left out? We need a breeding program established to re-populate the planet.

I wonder if you could use "the end of the world"as an excuse for robbing,pillaging,and drunkard behaviour last night?

bob dylan said:
Just nod if you can here me
Is there anyone at home?

Nothing like a bit of Pink Floyd.

Glad you've all survived.

As far as I can tell only males have been spared.

Not looking good for the breeding program, where are the females?

I was at the Greek Festival here in Brisbane today and there are a lot of females left that I'd like to breed with..saw a bunch of them today so you'll be pleased to know there are still some of them left...at least in Queensland BUT.....I'm not sharing they are ALL mine

Mark from Brisbane said:
I was at the Greek Festival here in Brisbane today and there are a lot of females left that I'd like to breed with..saw a bunch of them today so you'll be pleased to know there are still some of them left...at least in Queensland BUT.....I'm not sharing they are ALL mine

So there's only the Greek females left? lol

Down the pub today, for a Sunday sesh (is it a good thing or a bad thing that the barman at my local, pours my beer when I walk in the door? - Despite the fact that I only go there once a week)

OneEyedEagle said:
Hello from hell, hehe:angel:

Shouldn't that be
3D20Smiles20228-1.gif
?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8