Hello from the UK!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm newly registered on the forums thought I would introduce myself.

I currently live in the UK and follow Widnes Vikings, I'm a season ticket holder and travel to all home and away games.

I am also a big Sea Eagles fan (although only registering on the forums here for the first time) as my girlfriend who has lived in the UK for 10 years is from Manly so when choosing an NRL team to follow I decided on the Sea Eagles!

Getting sick and tired of the weather here in the UK so we will be relocating to Sydney in a year or two so looking forward to my first Sea Eagles season ticket!

Congrats on chosing Manly.

Good luck on Widnes's plight into getting back into the ESL as well. Probably know by March

Now that's a dedicated supporter!! Good onya mate, relocating to the other side of the world to support the mighty sea eagles, good work champ

Welcome aboard, see you at Brookie in the near future, though we might see you first over your way for the World Club Challenge  ;)

Welcome, and one word of advice for you Visible Noise.

On the regrettable and highly unlikely chance your GF & you have a change in circumstances, make sure you continue to follow Manly.

Some Manly supporters might whinge a fair amount but we never nag, we dont fall pregnant and we wont root your best mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2