Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186537.msg318703#msg318703 date=1298894709]
In all seriousness you blokes are pretty f**ken dirty. There's no way I would ever pay for a handjob and especially of some poor girl who has left her families poverty to try and earn money being a whore to greedy foreigners. It's really sad some of the s**t you see.

The shopping yes it's epic. The drinking is good the food is cheap and pretty cool and the activities are awesome.

But I will never be one of those dirty c$%*s that come over for that other s**t.

It is pretty sad.  But you do realise that they leave their family as the average farmers wage is around 3,500 Baht per month.  You really are giving them a helping hand. 
[/quote]

And they're giving you a helping hand too  :eek:

Cambo link said:
In all seriousness you blokes are pretty f**ken dirty. There's no way I would ever pay for a handjob and especially of some poor girl who has left her families poverty to try and earn money being a whore to greedy foreigners. It's really sad some of the s**t you see.

The shopping yes it's epic. The drinking is good the food is cheap and pretty cool and the activities are awesome.

But I will never be one of those dirty c$%*s that come over for that other s**t.

I don't get what you're on about Cam. We have beaches & tropics in Australia. Europe is a holiday destination with culture & history. Thailand has ladyboys & brothels. You made your choice.

Matabele link said:
Cam, culture, history, in the same sentence? 

that's easy..

Cam has a vast history of exploring the drinking culture

:)

You must admit this IS a funny thread, although his repsonses have been quite limited recently so perhaps he's either got the ****s with us or off shagging....your guess is as good as mine

Maybe the end of Season players trip....mmmm...good idea...Choc will love those happy endings

Cam hasn't worked out how to lock his phone whilst over there though, got a call just before midnight last night, and I'm pretty sure the phone was in his pocket, but the background noise sounded quite lively.

I could have been an arse and left the line open, but seeing as he would be paying roaming rates that's a bit harsh.

he may have been kidnapped and was calling for help :)

But the pocket call does sound more likely

Sorry phill had my phone in the pocket while we were playing mini golf last night.

Well my holiday is over just got a 5 hour wait at KL airport before we head back to cooly tonight.

Was an amazing time now I know what some of you dirty pricks are like but here are some facts from my trip

1) no sexual activity at all
2) no sex with lady boys ( there is a photo or two of me on stage with two of them which was a dare
3) no massages with happy endings although there is a photo of me and my new very hot friend from the shire Elise going down on Ronald mc Donald
4) I did drink way too much alcohol

All in all it was an awesome time and first of many more trips overseas I will be completing over the next few years.

See most of you round 3 at brookie

Just some funny photos at 3am in the morning when we were both blind. The scooter riders loved me some of the stuff I was saying on those rides home

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2