Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Birthday Special Meester Smeeth, Me love you long time Aussiee man :)

Meester Hassleer and Meester Peeters asked us to give you the special for numbah one suppotah..

2 for 1 special. 1 dick 1 girlie bit, both on one person. happy ending gauranteed meester smeeth

No news is bad news...no posts from Cam either means he's too pissed or more likely he's headed to Chaing Mai with the "Connect 4" group in tow.....the mind boggles doesn't it?

My wife used to be a travel agent and would book have to book single blokes on a flight, but rooms in the name of Mr and Mrs.  I think in Cambo's case she would be booking them in the name of Mr and Mr. 

There's some smart arses on here. First for the record i am here with 3 female friends you dirty bastards.

Secondly I'm battling tonsillitis but am manning up popping nurufen and drinking on. Meet an amazingly hot dragons fan who lives in the shire and hung out last night and am going to watch wcc with here tonight.

Rode a monster elephant yesterday in a manly jersey and went quad biking was an amazing time. So no sorded scandals this time round I'm a changed man.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=186537.msg318271#msg318271 date=1298841003]
bad news Cliffy, thats not tonsillitis....
ha ha ure a tool :)
[/quote]

Must have been a well hung ladyboy to reach the back of your throat. 

This is a funny thread isn't it but I must say not as good as the WCC one, it seems Cam IS a changed man....ladyboys do that to you, once you see one you are changed forever!!

You idiots wat you have to remember is I'm pretty much half the man I was in England in 2009. So it's not all bout drinking. It's about other activities I'm of to parasail in a minute. The girls I'm here with are urging me to get a massage with happy ending 1000 baht (30 bucks) and have offered to pay but in all honesty lads I'm just not that keen on Thai women or fake Thai women for that matter.

Cambo link said:
You idiots wat you have to remember is I'm pretty much half the man I was in England in 2009.

Thats a horrible thing to say about yourself Cam....do you need the beyond blue and sexual health clinic numbers?

I love parasailing Cam, hope you enjoy it..actually a massage with a "happy ending" sounds pretty nice I must say....let us know how it went will you?

Cambo link said:
You idiots wat you have to remember is I'm pretty much half the man I was in England in 2009. So it's not all bout drinking. It's about other activities I'm of to parasail in a minute. The girls I'm here with are urging me to get a massage with happy ending 1000 baht (30 bucks) and have offered to pay but in all honesty lads I'm just not that keen on Thai women or fake Thai women for that matter.

Better than doing it yourself Cam, besides they probably give enough of them they are probably better than us fellas at handling them!!!!  Or are you not going to get one as you are faithful to Chard Rd?

In all seriousness you blokes are pretty ****en dirty. There's no way I would ever pay for a handjob and especially of some poor girl who has left her families poverty to try and earn money being a whore to greedy foreigners. It's really sad some of the **** you see.

The shopping yes it's epic. The drinking is good the food is cheap and pretty cool and the activities are awesome.

But I will never be one of those dirty ****s that come over for that other ****.

Cambo link said:
Rode a monster elephant yesterday in a manly jersey was an amazing time.
I have three comments:

1.  See what happens when he tires of ladyboys?
2.  Good of Cam to lend his Manly jumper to the elephant.  Is that a fetish? 
3.  Imagine how much ironing it must have taken to put the new sponsor on there?

Cambo link said:
In all seriousness you blokes are pretty f**ken dirty. There's no way I would ever pay for a handjob and especially of some poor girl who has left her families poverty to try and earn money being a whore to greedy foreigners. It's really sad some of the s**t you see.

The shopping yes it's epic. The drinking is good the food is cheap and pretty cool and the activities are awesome.

But I will never be one of those dirty c$%*s that come over for that other s**t.

It is pretty sad.  But you do realise that they leave their family as the average farmers wage is around 3,500 Baht per month.  You really are giving them a helping hand. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4