Hello from Membership HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane link said:
Very impressive Larrissa,its good to see some employees of our great club still have a sense of humour :)
Had to have a sense of humour working for the swans! :)
Welcome Larrissa! ;)

Hi Larissa
Good to see some new blood breathing some life into things.
Haven't read all the posts on the thread so this may have already been asked.
Do you go for Manly? Lol.
Hope you settle in quickly and everyone helps make you feel more than welcome.

Ant80 link said:
I'll throw a membership question out there.

Are you guy's looking at a loyalty thing? (I only ask this because Souths do it and only know this because I got a Souths Membership brochure somehow)

A Loyalty Program is definately on my to-do list.

The biggest hurdle I have in setting one up currently is not having accurate member since dates in our members data.

All things going to plan this will be rolled out for Season 2012.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301538193[/time]

Sundance link said:
Hi Larissa
Good to see some new blood breathing some life into things.
Haven't read all the posts on the thread so this may have already been asked.
Do you go for Manly? Lol.
Hope you settle in quickly and everyone helps make you feel more than welcome.

You were the first to ask this question suprisingly!!

I dont think it is possible to do my job unless you support the team completely. So yes, I go for Manly.

That's good to hear.

Is the under 9's free membership going to be running all year?

Dan link said:
That's good to hear.

Not sure yet.

At this stage it is still manageable, so it is proceeding.

If things change you will be the first to know!!

Larissa link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=187157.msg329014#msg329014 date=1301538255]
That's good to hear.

Not sure yet.

At this stage it is still manageable, so it is proceeding.

If things change you will be the first to know!!
[/quote]

Larissa, it just needs to stay open until the end of may..then I can sign my kid up :)

haha

Is it possible to give us a total membership count of ticketed & non-ticketed, maybe Dan can incorporate it on the site somehow

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301540020[/time]

oh btw do you do the FB & twitter stuff too?

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Is it possible to give us a total membership count of ticketed & non-ticketed, maybe Dan can incorporate it on the site somehow

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301540020[/time]

oh btw do you do the FB & twitter stuff too?

I submit member numbers to the NRL on Thursday's. If Dan is keen to use the number im happy to send it through to him as well.

I have my own twitter handle 'MembersGuru'. The official club pages are managed by someone else.

Larissa

Actually yeah that could be a good tie in. I can put a basic thing up sometime next week.

However going forward I can make a "Sea Eagles Members" widget of some kind on the site.

That could possibly link back to the MWSE site.

Let me think on what I can do with that but would definitely be worth letting me know the numbers and the targets and we can go from there

Isn't this refreshing...you ask a question, you get an answer.

We ARE moving forward!

Great stuff Larissa, and who cares what she wears as long she does her job (however I do realise that was tongue in cheek)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Isn't this refreshing...you ask a question, you get an answer.

We ARE moving forward!

Great stuff Larissa, and who cares what she wears as long she does her job (however I do realise that was tongue in cheek)

100% agree. We have a few too many comedians in here though, but it's great to see steps taken in the right direction

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
lol
you lot will scare her away

From working with her for two weeks she won't scare easy!!

But that said we do need to remember her position, she that she is here to help (and clearly is trying hard) but she wont be the fixer of all things, so I'd hope that people contain the questions to her expertise and remember she's just two weeks into a new role.

That said she has vast experience in the membership services area and I reckon will bring a hell of a lot to the table for us over a period of time.

just a suggestion that i would understand is too late for the year but would be great in 2012 is a members jersey that we play our first home game in and has the names of all the members on it. The sharks do dont many things right but i think their on to a winner with that concept. 
Also the idea i think the dragons have impelmented with exclusive members only merchandise.

I'll shut up now im sure you dont need some nuff nuff telling you how to do your job :)

Dan link said:
100% agree. We have a few too many comedians in here though, but it's great to see steps taken in the right direction

Thats right, best left to the experts. Ill take it from here. Thank you.

has anyone advised Larissa not to come here after a loss because of the half glass empty people come out of the woodwork predicting everything from a holocaust to even worse a manly wooden spoon ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4