Hello from Membership HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
My lack of membership is pure laziness...nothing more....same goes for you Vid - sorry mate - when at work, head down, bum firmly up. Got your messages - well get onto it when I can.

Remember Football Club voting rights only kick in and are retained if youhave had 3 years continuous membership - We have given a cut off point of 31st March (Fees were due 1st Jan) so you'll need to be quick to make the cut?

Welcome Larissa.  Thanks for stopping by!

Vidmar, I thought you could vote the FC club after 2 years.  Has it been changed to three, or perhaps I was mistaken?

Thank you so much to everyone for your warm welcome.

I'm really looking forward to getting to hear all your views and get to know some of our most passionate fans.

As I mentioned in my original post, I'm here for any of your membership and ticketing related questions. For issues outside my sphere of influence please feel free to contact Membership, if I can't help you I'll find the person who can.

A big thanks goes to Vid for helping me out with Friday's bus- much appreciated!

Now let's kick some bunny butt!!

Go Manly!!

Larissa

Mark from Brisbane link said:
There's a bus for Friday night, not full BUT they are still running it.
Why isn't it chockers?, c'mon ppl's get your arse on it. :mad:
Hi Larissa. Good luck with the job. Plenty of support for you and your role on this forum.

Great news story on Silvertails meme's...! I'm feeling much better educated now.

Unfortunately no luck with the photo's...

It's an "in house" joke....some on here think there's compromising photo's of Des with a Goat, and certain players (who the fans think shouldn't get picked) hold these photo's and thus get picked in case they release them to the media....or something like that.

Oh it's a whole new world on here, the stories that come up are sometimes VERY interesting...but you'll get used to it.

Welcome.  This has reminded me I need to get off my arse and join again.  Will do tomorrow or Friday.

Bones link said:
Hello Good Thanks.

I got you bones with that the other day. Beat you too it.  :D

And I welcome you Larissa to our wonderful club. Good luck with the new job. Having volunteered with memebership packing for a day last year I saw first hand what a great job the people at the office do.

Hey Larissa, good to have you onboard. One question..... When I renewed my membership, I paid the extra money to join the football club but haven't received any word about it. There are probably others on here in the same boat, are you able to help with that? Or do you have a number I can call?

Thanks.

Welcome Larissa, great to see someone from MWSE HQ (openly) active in these forums.

My son & I are both MWSE Members this year and when I emailed HQ with some queries about it a Membership Consultant replied fairly promptly with much clarification - good to see.

Cheers.

Daddycool link said:
Hey Larissa, good to have you onboard. One question..... When I renewed my membership, I paid the extra money to join the football club but haven't received any word about it. There are probably others on here in the same boat, are you able to help with that? Or do you have a number I can call?

Thanks.

If there is any one that has paid for Football Club membership via the season ticket upgrade but not received a membership card please email me at [email protected] or PM me via this site with your details and when you made payment and I'll chase it up for you?

I'll throw a membership question out there.

Are you guy's looking at a loyalty thing? (I only ask this because Souths do it and only know this because I got a Souths Membership brochure somehow)

Matabele link said:

Vidmar, I thought you could vote the FC club after 2 years.  Has it been changed to three, or perhaps I was mistaken?

From the FC constitution:

3.1 Definitions
(a) Continuous Voting Member means:
a Member who has maintained continuous membership of the Company in a
Voting Membership Category at all times throughout the current Membership
Period and the preceding three Membership Periods in accordance with clauses 8 and 9; or
(b) until 31 December 2009, a Member who was a Member of the Company as at 31 December 2007 and has maintained continuous membership of the Company in a Voting Membership Category at all times since 31 December 2007.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
How about you explain WHAT the Goat Photo's are actually about!

And,does area 51 actually exist,and what does the US government keep there?JK-welcome aboard.You've already fixed my cap problem-thanks.

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=187157.msg328813#msg328813 date=1301477088]

From the FC constitution:

3.1 Definitions
(a) Continuous Voting Member means:
a Member who has maintained continuous membership of the Company in a
Voting Membership Category at all times throughout the current Membership
Period and the preceding three Membership Periods in accordance with clauses 8 and 9; or
(b) until 31 December 2009, a Member who was a Member of the Company as at 31 December 2007 and has maintained continuous membership of the Company in a Voting Membership Category at all times since 31 December 2007.
[/quote]

I am no solicitor, but doesn't the wording of (a) mean it is impossible to get voting rights if you don't currently have them.

i.e. you are not in a voting category and as such you will never be able to become a voting member?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6