Hello from LEEDS.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Hi there lads,let the rivalry commence.Only 1 week to go now to the biggy,cant come soon enougth.Any of you boys need any info leeding up to the game dont hesitate in giving me a shout. We're expecting Manly will be arriving in LEEDS on Monday,i'll try and keep you up to speed as to whats been happening during the week leeding up to the game,Aussies players or media allways have something to say leeding up to games.
  1800hrs k.o. on a Sunday,allday on the lash,i'll be seeing double by time the game starts.
  COME ON YOU RHINOS

Why couldn't your mob schedule the game for a bit later in the night so we don;t have to emerge, bleary eyed from our beds at 5am to watch it?

Are you so poor that you can't even install strip heaters under your frozen field?  Or is the radiated frigidness of your favourite son Geoffrey Boycott just too much to overcome?

(All in jest)

hey Rhino
I assure you once you see our boys you WILL become a MaNLY  fan after they towel up your mob, by the way the MaNLY boys will lend you a cake of soap, and you know that big white box in your kitchen - its for putting beer in

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
hey Rhino
I assure you once you see our boys you WILL become a MaNLY  fan after they towel up your mob, by the way the MaNLY boys will lend you a cake of soap, and you know that big white box in your kitchen - its for putting beer in
  Gold!

why couldnt they play it on Saturday night in the UK so that I could get up early on Sunday and watch it. As it is I am going to have to set Austar to record it and watch it in my lunch break

Rhino your blokes have picked up a few injuries; you sure you don't want to concede and save yourselves the pain?

I'll say this though as an aussie living over here now; please excuse my countrymen; the variety and quality of beers in England ****s on australia from a great height (with a few notable exceptions: Coopers, Hahn, Redback...)

agreed IMT but only after refrigerated

when i was in london about 8 years ago i had to drink outside jsut so my beer would be cold

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
hey Rhino

lol

Hey Rhino - saw the game against Hull Kingston Rovers. You guys certainly got out of jail in that one. Why that last HKR try was disallowed I will never know. However, a good team manages to lift in the close one.

By the way, have you taught Scott Donald to tackle yet? Interesting to see Kylie Leuluai running around for you too - was a solid performer at Manly though his lateral defence let him down. I gather you might have a few injury problems.

Hey, how are Leeds United doing in League One!!!!?

Hey FLUFFY(abit of a gay name but hey thats Sydney)London a sxxt hole when it comes to a night on the lash.Try the north of England and Scotland for good beers,London just for tourist.
    Seem to rember last year when Melbourne came across they were making the same noices regarding the game,and they came unstuck.

rhino link said:
    Seem to rember  last year when Melbourne came across they were making the same noices regarding the game,and they came unstuck.

They even write with an accent!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6