1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everybody - A bit about me

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by A Robin in Manly, Sep 28, 2012.

1. A Robin in Manly

A Robin in Manly New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If you see a Hull KR shirt out and about,giz a shout,my name is Mark :)

I will be moving over to Australia in a few weeks time from The UK and have landed myself a job near Manly,and i need my weekly rugby ( footie ) fix, so because Manly is my nearest place,i have decided that you poor souls have to put up with me for a while :)

I am a avid Hull Kingston Rovers ( The Robins ) supporter who enjoys a sing song,a bit of banter and a few beers before,during and after a game ( hic ) .

I know that the season will be over when i arrive but i seriously cannot wait for 2013 to begin but in the meantime,is there a social club that fans use during the off season or events that occur until the season kicks off again?
    I need to make new friends ( how sad does that sound ) lol

2. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,799 / 58
    Hiya Mark,

I hope your move to aust is a good one.

I'm slightly north of Manly so some others can help you re: social club etc.

Maybe you can bring some UK knowledge to that side of things as well!?

Anyway, have fun.

3. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Welcome aboard Mark! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Northern Beaches. Make Manly Leagues Club your first port of call & go from there.