Hellllllllllloooooooooooo Ritchie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well well well Mr Ritchie, now I really do know you read our posts, (this from part of your story this morning. Angry that Hasler took almost the entire Manly coaching staff to Belmore, Manly fans are ready to wave banners about their former coach - some derogatory - during Friday night's big game at ANZ Stadium.)
I'm amazed how you have changed your tune towards Dessy, it was only last year you where giving it to Des about under the radar, Des winging again, remember that mate, now his your golden child hahahaha.
Ok Deano when Kierin has finally decided who he is going to play for Manly or Dessy (yes that's wright Dessy) you will need more stories to print, so how about some more "from a good source story" hmm lets see, I know, West Tigers make huge play for T-Rex no no not dramatic enough, arrrr how about T-Rex torn between Eels & Dogs, ye ye that's a good start, give us time and I'll get some more rumors for you.
Is that ok with you Zorba

Mr is a bit rich. I would not have been that nice to someone like that, can't understand normal thinking.

Quite a few read here, and as well they are linked in here via twitter.

This is why I tend to tell people to err on the side of caution with some of their posts, many will get referred to in media.

Would have been nice for Bulldog to mention his source though :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
was never in doubt
Hey Bulldog why not register and post too, you could have some lively debate here

Think he already has Berks . I reckon he's Mr I ...............

dceagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
was never in doubt
Hey Bulldog why not register and post too, you could have some lively debate here

Given I've been incredibly critical of him and his media friends before.. Highly unlikely.

Ritchie is an imbecile and he doesn't have the stones to post here. Like most of the rugby league writers, if it wasn't for the information obtained from fan sites like this, he would have little to write about.

MrInvisible said:
dceagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
was never in doubt

Given I've been incredibly critical of him and his media friends before.. Highly unlikely.

"Highly unlikely" hmm not a flat denial

I wonder how many of these muckraking stories there would be if all forums were closed down and the so-called sources were no longer?

For starters blokes like ritchie would actually have to do some work for a change and get off their arses and actually interview people rather than take snippets from forums.

Daddycool said:
Ritchie is an imbecile and he doesn't have the stones to post here. Like most of the rugby league writers, if it wasn't for the information obtained from fan sites like this, he would have little to write about.

you're forgetting his 'source', zorba who is always willing to stir up crap

I like how steve mascord has the balls to post here without hiding. i suppose he doesn't have to hide since he doesn't sensationalize and write a bunch of dribble weekly. There's still a good guy or two around in the writing ranks.

herballlistic said:
Cameron said:
Doesn't Bek Wilson read here as well ;)

im sure erin molan does!!
You serious she is a superstar that girl she should be on the whole footy show not just short segments.

She's a footy tragic and is so knowledgeable

I guess like most talent-less hacks, when you have a go at him/it, he just claims all we want to read is the good stuff.

I didn't know journos post here....

*Google's*

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6