Heath L'Estrange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Telegraph & Argus
November 11, 2013

Heath L’Estrange will not be returning to the Bulls after the club released their joint captain from the final year of his contract on compassionate grounds.

The Australian hooker’s wife, Jessica, gave birth to the couple’s first child recently and the couple are keen to raise their young daughter, Grace, back home.

It is not yet clear whether L’Estrange will find a new club in the NRL but the 28-year-old, a hugely popular figure with supporters, has certainly played his last game for the Bulls.

L’Estrange began his career with the Sydney Roosters and went on to join Manly, whom he helped to Grand Final glory over Melbourne in 2008.

He joined the Bulls ahead of the 2010 campaign and established himself as one of the best hookers in Super League.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/super-league/lestrange-departure-rocks-bradford-bulls-1145/#ixzz2kO9zrWJZ

most probably go to the sharks, they seem to be recruiting everyone and anyone right now

I never forget those shows-and-goes he did at Brookie in the QF against St Merge for the Wolfman to score in the corner.

I think Hodges will fill the role of ballin's deputy now, Heath WAS great for us no doubt but we are trying to build a new generation now and bringing back players in their late twenties probably don't meet the strategy

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Cowboys because he was very close to Glenn Hall. But I'd love him back at Manly if possible.

After I heard the news I was thinking how healthy could the Manly local comp be:
Chad Randall back in Aus,
Mark Bryant back in Aus,
Beaver back in Aus
and 52 of the Hoppa clan (unsure if that's actually how many Hoppa's there are)

You guys are kidding if you think Willow has any say in how that team is run. He would have next to zero influence on recruitment and structure.

Stevo said:
You guys are kidding if you think Willow has any say in how that team is run. He would have next to zero influence on recruitment and structure.

I must be missing something. I read this no-news thread out of boredom. I can't find any mention of Willow in here.

Ian Roberts is returning to Oz after 7 years in the US.

Now that man could tackle and offload - would love to see him back in some capacity teaching the forwards how to hit like Skivi :angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnyrwJKNt4E
3:12 :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7