Heartbroken: Manly now 4 points last and $3.00 favourite for the wooden spoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Heartbreaking is the only way I can put it that Manly can sink this low.

In order of blame:

How do you feel about this NRL?
How do you feel about this Kieran Foran?
How do you feel about this Anthony Watmough?
How do you feel about this Daly Cherry Evans?
How do you feel about this Quantum?
How do you feel about this Brett Stewart?
How do you feel about this Scott Penn?
How do you feel about this Joe Kelly?

Great club champions like Bob Fulton, Steve Menzies, Ken Arthurson, Geoff Toovey, even Des Hasler are disgusted with all of you.

And I haven't even start with how us fans feel.

IF MANLY GET THE WOODEN SPOON SACK THE LOT AND ALL THEIR SALARIES

NYEagle

You can blame anyone you want but the club has been in free fall for a while now. The dysfunctional management has spawned this and allowed selfishness to destroy what this team was..

We lack leadership and that is what we are all waiting for now.

It is heart breaking and a total foreign feeling to see us rock bottom with no immediate signs of recovery.

The unbreakable bond that we saw is so ruptured now that its a festering wound and will only heal when we get rid of the guys who dont want to be here.

The only thing that fills me with hope is our Holden cup team and knowing that the Turbo brothers will be the centrepiece of future teams. We will be ok as long as we dont allow this to ever happen again and be a UNITED club that is together. That is the real thing that is missing this year.

You can blame anyone you want but the club has been in free fall for a while now. The dysfunctional management has spawned this and allowed selfishness to destroy what this team was..

We lack leadership and that is what we are all waiting for now.

It is heart breaking and a total foreign feeling to see us rock bottom with no immediate signs of recovery.

The unbreakable bond that we saw is so ruptured now that its a festering wound and will only heal when we get rid of the guys who dont want to be here.

The only thing that fills me with hope is our Holden cup team and knowing that the Turbo brothers will be the centrepiece of future teams. We will be ok as long as we dont allow this to ever happen again and be a UNITED club that is together. That is the real thing that is missing this year.
Spot on. The club should bite the bullet and release those who have signed eksewhere immediately. The NRL should hang their heads in shame for allowing such a system of player transfers to operate.

Spot on. The club should bite the bullet and release those who have signed eksewhere immediately.

Yeah I don't know about that. Release players to other clubs who are still contracted to this club is nonsense. I know this won't happen but just say we release Foran and DCE and if we were to make the finals and play The Eels and Foran scores the winning try how would you feel then?
Drop them to NSW cup and to never see them play first grade for Manly again.

Spot on. The club should bite the bullet and release those who have signed eksewhere immediately. The NRL should hang their heads in shame for allowing such a system of player transfers to operate.

Your anger is misplaced, its the character of Foran, Snake and Choc that is the issue and not the Contracts System. The way that group turned feral over a business decision by Manly, is truly astounding.:mad:

Kitey was release and we played in the GF the same year. Merrin is going yet the Dragons are on top of the table. Same NRL Contract System operates for them too @:cool:

Dropping them to NSW Cup won't solve anything either as they all train together.
So the toxic attitude will still linger towards 2v and his authority.

I do feel that the early release for monetary and talent compensation is the only feasible option.
The fact that Parra and Titans may be in the finals this year is beside the point.
The rebuilding of Manly can not wait till 2016@:cool:

Peter Peters doesn't rank a mention?

I don't mind if we come last, it's only a game, but we need to have a dig and at least look like we are trying.

Let's face it, we didn't beat the Storm, the refs did.

Last edited:
Your anger is misplaced, its the character of Foran, Snake and Choc that is the issue and not the Contracts System. The way that group turned feral over a business decision by Manly, is truly astounding.:mad:
The fact you believe it was a business decision, and not politically motivated, is what's even more astounding.
Kite being moved on was a business decision. That's why there was no backlash for him. The players are not stupid.

Last edited:
I stand by my statement, as both Choc and Glenn are ineffective and a financial burden to their Clubs.@:cool:

The toxic attitude of Snake and Foran befits a 2 year old, not professional sportsmen :mad:

We are paying 6 bucks to make the 8 and we are only two win away. I just chucked a sneaky 25 on it.

On the NRL site betting odds to win the premiership we are now above the raiders.
Raiders $101
Mainly $67

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7