Heads up.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
From my vantage point high up in Bay 113 the only players that can hold their heads up after tonights display are Lyon, Jack A, Robbo, except for his dreadful display of running alongside Inglis to our try line, and Beaver. Lyon and Beaver for their defense, Jack A for going forward and Robbo for catching the ball. Choc had a shocker as did Ox, Monas and most everybody else. Very disappointing, and I deserved better.

It was just so disappointing to see our tryline defence,that has been so good all season,just fall apart tonight.The missed tackles from Whatmough in the Inglis try and the King miss in the Crocker try were very poor stuff,but i guess they now know what it takes to win a grand final,hopefully they will learn from this,and be all the better next season.

What disappointed me is the fact that we were there tonight, next year we have to get there all over again.

Willo tackled his heart out as usual ,but really the team as a whole just didnt turn up.And now i have come to the definitive conclusion that Ox will never perform under bigtime pressure when needed,he is just incapable of it...Conclusion ,congratulations to the team & coaching staff for a great year,commiserations to them all for that below par,sub standard ,no show they pulled off last night. BRING ON 08...

I'd like to put a vote in here for Steve Matai. I thought he had a very good game in a badly beaten side. Hit hard, scored a good try, made some tough yards when the forwards went missing. And he never even looked like a defensive liability. The accepted wisdom was that the Storm would target Matai all night long. Instead they went to the other side and scored plenty of tries as a result.

Matai was good. Choc was f-ing useless. The forwards were non existent in the second half. The Ox tried his best with Monas but the forwards were **** so the team had nothing....

Did I mention the forwards were ****?

Sorry, after bagging Matai and jack A all season I now say that they were our best on the park last night. Matai's defense was good as was his go forward. Jack also showed how it should have been done. Nothing about any of the others. left it all in the sheds.

Matai was a useless piece of turd last night. Melbourne targeted him consistently, and Slater and Quinn ran around him like a useless school girl !!!

Did I say he was great? No, just best on the park for us, when all around him were ****e. Melbourne seemed to target everyone and no one really stood up to it.

I was appaulled last night at Manly's commitment. I'm starting to think I'm the bad luck charm for Manly in Finals matches. I have gone to two. Dragons last year - thumped......and the offal last night !!

I still say Matai was good. You can't blame him for our crappy kick chase. Slater, if you haven't noticed, is very fast. If you don't move up on him in a line of course he's going to run around you.

The sad fact was we were smashed in the forwards - htey totally dominated us and we couldnt match our go forward.

Very hard for OX to play well when the team is going backwards and wiht no ball at all.

The only saving grace yesterday was wtaching Norths snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Premier League

Matai was a useless piece of turd last night. Melbourne targeted him consistently, and Slater and Quinn ran around him like a useless school girl !!!

Quinn was on the other side of the field you spaz.

Watch the game next time you muppet.

Matai was our best by far.

Watmough, Monaghan, King, Lyon, Menzies, Bell, Hicks, Bryant were by far our worst. Terrible.

I thought Lyon had one of his better games. Is that saying something? Not really. I think he will be very good for us next year but leave him in the centres. We need to shop for a 5/8.

The only saving grace yesterday was wtaching Norths snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Premier League

But norths supporters are used to this happening so it wouldn't worry them at all. They are a pretty happy bunch on their website today having watched Manly get smashed which far outweighs norths (expected) loss.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2